Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I simply can't decide what album/s to buy next, or even how many I should get when I still don't know if I'll get this job or not.
Fact: Whether bored from maths homework or having no energy due to illness, I slept for a while this afternoon and still don't feel rested for it.
Fact: I think that anyone who is even remotely into reading fantasy should read the "Farseer" and "Tawny Man" trilogies by Robin Hobb, because they're beyond incredibly good.

Rusty said:
Fact: I simply can't decide what album/s to buy next, or even how many I should get when I still don't know if I'll get this job or not.
Pain Of Salvation - BE should be your album of choice, but in the sad case of this not being an option, you should really get your hands on some Riverside, Mostly Autumn or Viikate.

fact: i need to shower, eat, and clean my bathroom tonight. i think i'll opt for reading fanfiction.

Fact1: Ive just come back from Helsinki!
Fact2: I had an awesome time! :)
Fact3: Maria would be a wonderful mom :D
Fact4: 12 days arent nearly enough :Smug:
Fact5: I'll be back :D

Northern Viking said:
Fact3: Maria would be a wonderful mom :D
Did I miss something, or don't I just remember.... :eek: danke schön

@Lasse: :Smug: I just like the poo, babies are for kicking.

Fact: I'm at school atm, and I am very very tired.
Fact: I'm proud of myself that I didn't skip classes today.
Fact: Ich benehme mich schlect, wenn ich betrunken bin. I learned a new useful phrase.
Fact: I have a banana in my bag.
Fact: My random facts suck. >_<

fact: all your base are belong to me.
fact2: finally, another weekend off coming up.
fact3: I hope I get more bruises at indoor soccer tomorrow night.

fact: i didnt go to my singing technique class today because i was afraid of having to sing solo (im very shy)

fact: i miss my sister, my brother and my cat. and mum too a bit. and other brothers.

fact2: but luckily my sister will probably come visit me

fact3: i love being online in the mornings cause then i can relax before work and keep in touch with friends and family

fact4: i always feel like crying when my brother sends me an SMS

fact5: i love my siblings

fact6: i wanna be home for christmas

fact:
- It causes problems sometimes, that i'm friends with everyone and they don't get along with each other. Some of them hate each other, and it bothers me a bit.
- I'm getting a bit annoyed at some people being so jealous of me.
- I'm wearing lots of clothes.
- I'm way too girly these days.
- I never wear make up nowadays.
- I need to send pics to my mom.

idari said:
fact:
- It causes problems sometimes, that i'm friends with everyone and they don't get along with each other. Some of them hate each other, and it bothers me a bit.
The solution to this is either telling your friends to solve their problems themselves or totally ignoring all the drama, or dumping your friends altogether. I've pretty much chosen the latter, mind a few friends. Luckily, there hasn't been any drama in their lives for quite some time. :) None that I know of, anyway. I hate all that crap that reminds me of behaviour on 5th grade or something as silly as that...

Nah i won't dump them, i like them all and need them and dumping them would be plain bitchy and selfish. I want to be their friend, it just becomes a problem sometimes when i'm supposed to be at like 5 places at once, and when i choose something the other ones get insulted :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.