Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: food tastes horrible after spray for sore throat.
Fact: i had a knot in my stomach all day, i wonder if now that i ate i'm going to throw up (good thoughts to spend my time).
Fact: i shouldnt really whine if my throat is more sore than before considering how much i smoked today.
Fact: we randomly met a girl today, who brought us to an apparently very good hip hop cd store, i wasn't very interested, but the place was cool.

Get well soon Mags :)

Fact: i'm tempted to do something stupid, very tempted, i wish it was already time to go out or that i didn't have a cellphone.
Fact2: when i'm tempted like this, of course, there's no one around to distract me or punch me until i get my mental health back.
Fact3: partly because of the flu my stomach is jumping between right and left side of the throat.
Fact4: i'm distracting myself writing tons of facts here.

i asked for it :p

well, apparently a combination of virtual punching, a song of ice and fire, a friend sending me a silly text message, me suddenly falling sort of asleep for unknown reasons and some other stuff is working, it's just 4pm anyway, and i have no idea if tomorrow will be different from today.

Fact: i'm overposting in this thread :erk:

fact: we've all known moments in which having a cellphone suddenly seems dangerous and stupid.
fact2: my advantage over the rest is that at least i hate a sony ericsson k700i which plays rammstein mp3's when people call, which is actually better than hating a lousy phone.
fact3: i need to cook dinner but i'm not really sure about what i want to have, so i sit here pondering "meat or fish"?

fact: i'm scared of going out. not that there is any bona fide danger in leaving my flat, but i'm just scared.

hyena said:
fact: i'm scared of going out. not that there is any bona fide danger in leaving my flat, but i'm just scared.
..so much for living up to the 'Trinity' image :p

EDIT:
TheFourthHorseman said:
That's pretty solid evidence on how fucked up the healthcare system in the US is.
Yeah. I hate everything and everyone related to healthcare here.. I've had nothing but bad experiences. Without insurance (or with a not-so-good one) they'll eat you alive just for laying their gaze upon you. :bah:

Thank you, Hilj and NL.

Status
Not open for further replies.