Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rusty said:
Fact: I keep trying to count Spike's hairs. Make of that what you will.
Well, you could prolly make a Big Top of it if you really tried, there sure is enough of it. That said, lemme give you a little help with your distraction there Rus.

*Changes Sig Again*

fact: the part of my desk that is not covered by books or cds or my arms, is covered by a thick coat of dust.
fact2: i just noticed this.

@spike: who else? i'm a bona fide heroic pioneer. i started being hooken in april 2000, i challenge anyone to beat me.

fact: police helicopters keep on flying over our collective heads in this city. i'm wondering what the fuck is happening. the chopping sound is enervating, and i thought i was a warzone person. the day bush came here the USAF copters were positively creepy, especially because of the sound mixed with incidentally bad weather. these ones are a bit less scary as you don't see as much heavy weaponry, but still they get on my nerves.

Fact: I ate LOTS of chocolate today. Now I feel fat.
Fact: After a too long break, I bought some new music. Me happy. I need more.
Fact: I visited a pet store today. I fell in love with all those little fluffy adorable things :eek:
Fact: I found new shoes for myself, but I can't afford them.

Fact: ugh, i can't remember the last day that i didn't feel sick for one reason or another.
Fact: of course i'm so lucky that i feel like this when my mother cooks something delicious and i haven't eaten anything yet due to my mess with trains today around lunchtime.
Fact: i'll just listen to a couple of oh please kill me now songs ( :p ) and go to bed.

fact: i've just been told "i can see you in my dreams", or at least the translation thereof, without awareness of the therapy? reference on the part of the speaker.

fact: i cant find an mp3 of Zodijackyl Light and it is really pissing me off.
fact: kazaa light has no metal on it
fact: i wish i had money to just go out and buy cd's.

Fact: I don't know what to think about this but every time I get a new piece of clothing the first thing I must do is cut off every tag that was attached to it maybe its some sort of obsessive-compulsive thing after a concert with a new tshirt I will not wear it until I cut the tag off the back neck part of the shirt what made me stop and think about this is that I bought a bunch of new duds today and it took me about 10 minutes to remove every tag and I said to myself what am I doing here? The only problem is that I'll have something I like and when I want another of the same I usually don't remember the size -

@TheFourthHorseman - so true,so true , I can do it all cooking , sewing , washing - my Mom raised Her boys to be independent - I did had a wife at one time but I did household things much better than her - I wonder whatever happened to her ???

@larocque: as far as compulsions go, i've heard and seen much worse. the thing is, since we all are bound to have compulsions to a degree, it's enough if we keep them to a level where they don't get in the way of everyday life and don't harm/hinder/disturb other people. i'm pretty sure i'm obsessive when it comes to order (not exactly tidying things up, more like keeping everything filed properly and systematically), but it's not a problem for me nor - i presume - for others.

as for the whereabouts and conditions of former wives, i suggest living by the golden rule that sleeping dogs are better left alone.

fact: I just got the stupidest sms ever.
fact 2: I seem to have left the net.
fact 3: It's the best thing ever when i wake up at night and open my eyes and see nothing else but my baby's cute little face right next to mine and her paws around my neck :')

La Rocque said:
@TheFourthHorseman - so true,so true , I can do it all cooking , sewing , washing - my Mom raised Her boys to be independent
I don't know what on earth you meant with this, but it's just that here it's written in the tags what temperature you should wash the clothes in. Could be a bitch if you wash them in the wrong temperature.

TheFourthHorseman said:
I don't know what on earth you meant with this, but it's just that here it's written in the tags what temperature you should wash the clothes in. Could be a bitch if you wash them in the wrong temperature.
It sure is :bah: *looks at her giant jeans* Apparently my mom or my washing machine thinks that my ass is bigger than it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.