Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: I should write something in swedish, it´s depressing and gutfuckingly (is that an adverb?) funny at the same time. :cry: :loco: :ill: :D

fact: It's fun to see cool metalheads stick head in the sand. :)

@Naku-blÄCK-Metal-IST-Krieeg: Jävlar då, varför behöver ni mer depressiv livsstil, ni har ju högst självmordsfrekvens för perkele! Är det månne broken vittu och 2 mycket brännvin som härjar? :erk:

I can manage the first sentence, but what are you saying in the 2nd? Damn Swedes and their fucked up language. :p "Broken vittu" sounds fun though, but then that has nothing to do with Swedish, or if it does I'm just too bad at it to comprehend the meaning.
Fact: I'm so broke(n).

fact: i'm soon having bad chili con carne and tomorrow i'm seeing the manchurian candidate, which hopefully won't be bad.

fact: i just got an email from someone i don't know - he saw my profile on yahoo and thought that i was not italian, so he sent me an email in very bad english trying to convince me that i should get to know him better with phrases such as 'i'm a mild italian boy, i'm looking for a nice mom-girl for me'. what is this, idiocy week?

FACT: Had parents evening tonight, all the teachers couldnt wait to praise me. It was out of hand how nice they were. I couldnt stop blushing. In film studies My current course work is apparently at a post graduate level and I have the analytical skills of a film Scholer (sp?). It pays to be cultured.

FACT: My low self esteem phase is out of the window... but only because of random praise... which I don't really understand (Why or where its coming from).

FACT: I got a guitar recital tomorrow, it was sprung on me and I had no new material prepared so Instead of the usual classy Satriani covers, Im playing some of my own Gore metal... should get a good grade because the technicallity is wild, even though nobody in the room likes anything heavier than guns n roses. Should be funny seeing their faces when I pull out my Crossing tap technique.

powermetalchick said:
I like imposing my musical tastes on everyone
You must be very popular and not obnoxious in the least :D

TheNever said:
Fact: i used to post here all the time but now i'm back (some of you remember me). i live in chicago and do web design.
Welcome back. You've missed much. The band threatened to split up if the color scheme of the forum didn't become white/gray..
Not easy times..

KC said:
In film studies My current course work is apparently at a post graduate level and I have the analytical skills of a film Scholer (sp?). It pays to be cultured.
'Scholar'
So.. can we expect 'X-men 3' from you, or what?

KC said:
FACT: My low self esteem phase is out of the window...
Good for you, man. I'm glad to hear.

KC said:
FACT: I got a guitar recital tomorrow, it was sprung on me and I had no new material prepared so Instead of the usual classy Satriani covers, Im playing some of my own Gore metal... should get a good grade because the technicallity is wild, even though nobody in the room likes anything heavier than guns n roses. Should be funny seeing their faces when I pull out my Crossing tap technique.
Don't forget to bring a goat head and some corpse paint/blood for a tad of added effect on the other children
wink.gif

(Best of luck. Give 'em hell)

Northern Viking said:
Ive had my first date with a psychologist..
You just couldn't keep it as strictly business, could you..
:p

fact 1: my brother was in a car accident but it seems he's ok
fact 2: the snow stuck to the ground
fact 3: i finished my final paper which isn't due until the end of december, now i just have to improvise the oral presentation

MagSec4 said:
'Scholar'
So.. can we expect 'X-men 3' from you, or what?

Good for you, man. I'm glad to hear.

Don't forget to bring a goat head and some corpse paint/blood for a tad of added effect on the other children
wink.gif

(Best of luck. Give 'em hell)
I dont think Id have the patience to make a film, Itd be fun though

:p

I really should have dressed up a bit. The performance was dire but they all thought it was good, and not even in the patronising way. I fucked it up big style. No worries though, just encourages me to 'train' harder!

VB: Woah, sorry to hear about the crash, glad to hear your bro is ok though.

FACT: http://www.traslucida.com/sitiosr/pablogsoler/multimedia/videos/combinations.avi This Frys my brain. Thats some fast guitar playing. Sounds pretty shit though, but y'all should check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.