Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: i've been playing pennywise's "from the ashes" on repeat all night and thus found out that i kinda like the record. good.

Fact: I have someone else's new speakers and 16 or so new CD's... sitting right here! (and damn I love em! :D )

Fact: i've been home since thursday and will be until tuesday :D
Fact: i can send free text messages to some numbers, these people will soon hate me, for now they seem to enjoy.
Fact: a tangerine just spat in my eye.

Fact: wrong thread, again

MagSec4 said:
The thing about that vacation in Florida is, I don't have the time, at all, to take advantage of it for a looong time; so it's probably just going to go to waste. And I doubt it's transferable.

Fact: I drink 4 to 6 liters of water per day.
jesus :rolleyes: (for both :heh: )

can't you go to that thing in Florida later on when you'll have time?

fact: i barely drink half liter of water a day, in rare occasions i might reach one. and apparently my bladder is small.. :rolleyes:

KC: Good for you, man; but do them every day when you wake up instead.

Fact: I finished classes for this semester.
Fact: I have a final on Monday, and one on Wednesday that I really don't feel like taking..
Who wants to come replace me for 2 hours of sheer joy and merrymaking? :D

@KC: once i thought about doing a little exercise too, i thought that i could benefit from a little stop to my laziness, well, it took me 2 minutes to decide that i was too lazy for that. o_O
and i agree with the doing that when you wake up.

Fact: actually i'm pretty sure i use more energy to be lazy than to do what i should, everyone who ever tried to "walk" for their whole room on a computer chair to go get something without getting up will understand this.
and moreover at a certain point you're lost, you don't have anymore places to grab to push yourself away and feel like a island among sharks. it takes a lot of energy to reach out to grab something without falling in the sharks.

EDIT: i wrote grap instead of grab, was i unconsciously asking for alcohol? :p

@King Chaos: smart move, dude! I'm doing the same, only in the morning, cause the evening usually I just collapse into bed like a lifeless sack of grain... I'm toooooo lazy to go to the gym, so I please my conscience by doing that :D

@Hiljainen: ahahahah... yes I know the situation... right now they've bought us new seats-on-wheels in the office, and the first day we had them we all acted like small babies and ran in the office on our new seats yelling and smashing into each other... truly something to behold :loco:

fact 1- yesterday i went to see therion and had a great time, now i feel more confused than i have ever been.
fact 2- i should stop trying to attempt human relationships and stay reading in my corner.
fact 3- i'm going to miss my roommate :(

I think I gained some weight since I moved in here.. I think I know why I dont own a.. weight.. thingy.. bah you know what I mean ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.