Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

as soon as mum gets teh new credit card in the mail (she got frauded n shit) i will order it

mi hcael man has realy gone to shit recently
shame
heat is classic
collatoral? goes tos hit in the klast act
miami viec? heard it was too shit to bother with
i will not bother witrh public enemy then :(

Anyone see Public Enemy? It was filmed like 30 miles from me. I was just wondering if it was worth going to the theater for.
I actually live in the town where it was filmed. it was an ok movie, not really anything special.

The last good film I saw was Mean Streets. 10/10. And I can't believe you guys liked Gattaca. :ill: I thought it was so cheesy and the plot holes were driving me nuts.

I saw Boy A yesterday. Pretty good movie! 7/10
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078188/
76f2ef4d-a3be-41d9-a6d8-8c997e09f4c0.jpg

presumably, with their technology and ability to play god so damn much, why couldnt they fix poor ol' jude laws legs?

that one pretty much ruins the entire thing
but still, the message is what made that movie great to me :headbang:

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Megan Fox:hotjump:
I was about to pop a boner during the scene when she was on the motorcycle talking to Sam... with her ass popped out and shit... AHHH WHAT AN ASS :Smokin:

presumably, with their technology and ability to play god so damn much, why couldnt they fix poor ol' jude laws legs?

that one pretty much ruins the entire thing
but still, the message is what made that movie great to me :headbang:

I'd hardly call that a plot hole, more like a voluntary choice on restricting the ability of technology in their universe (which they created, after all ;)) But we're on the same page about the message, which is what counts! :)

Spinal cord repair certainly seems farther away than genetic manipulation - that's a bad thing to damage, and it looks like we'll be waiting a while for any outcome other than 'utterly fucked' for injuries of that kind.

Not all medical procedures are created equal.

Jeff

this is true
as far as any other possibly plot holes go i am too fucking stupid to notice that shit
i never notice any goofs or plot holes in movies
so all i got was the message
WHICH IS GOOD SHIT

seriously, that scene when they swim together near the end, holy fuck
so powerful

Cloverfield.
1/10

Close to being the worst movie i have ever seen in my entire life, the only one that actually sucks harder is the "Blair Witch Project".. I really dont know what else to say?
.. Its just sad to see such a good idea for a movie go down the drain. :erk:

knowing 7/10

not bad, but there are some 'leaps of faith' from time to time. i guess i applaud their effort, although some things were a little "whacky". good sci-fi. i think one of the best scenes is cage talking to his MIT class about determinism vs. randomness.