Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

I love action-classics marathons:

Die hard 1 10/10
Die hard 2 10/10
Die hard 3 8/10
Die hard 4 8/10

Dude, how can you put Die Hard 2 above 3? 2 was decent compared to most other action movies, I guess, but come on, 3 is just beyond awesome :headbang:

Dude, how can you put Die Hard 2 above 3? 2 was decent compared to most other action movies, I guess, but come on, 3 is just beyond awesome :headbang:

mmhh

Die hard 2 had the best body count, Icepick scene, like 37 bullets in one magazine of McClains Beretta and the fucking T1000!!!

Die hard 3 is also great but:
Bruce willis has the most amazing dubbing in germany, but not in fucking Die hard 3.

I mostly watch movies in english but Bruce willis dubbing is so ballsy , dude I must show you:

+

Last boy scout
10/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Last boy scout
10/10

That movie had some nice dialog

Joe Hallenbeck: Ask me how fat she is.
Alley Thug: Fuck you, man! How fat is she?
Joe Hallenbeck: She's so fat I had to roll her in flour and look for the wet spot. Motherfucker, if you wanna fuck her you gotta slap her thigh and ride the wave in. Now I'm not saying she's fat, her high school picture was an aerial photograph. :D

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - 2/10

I don't think I've ever been so pissed off while watching a movie. Every 10 seconds i was saying WTF!? Serious raping of the book. This should have been a very dark and tense movie, not some teen romantic comedy crap. I understand having to cut scenes from the book, but adding things that didn't happen, changing how things did happen, and who did this or that, it's bullshit. It's like skimming a book and giving a book report 30 minutes later, making it up as you go.

I need to see Ice Age 3 so Sid can renew my happiness. Don't let me down Sid.

watchmen - 7.5/10
didnt rape the book half as much as i expected
too much slow-mo and pointless gore but its got the heart and soul intact, which is what matters

half of inland empire
no rating because words cannot describe how fucking intense that experience was
fuck numerical ratings, that was spiritual as fuck

The Running Man.

6/10.

Easily one of the weakest Arnie movies. It had all the right elements, they just didn't come together somehow. It only scrapes above a 5 because of the fat guy covered in xmas lights who sings tenor while trying to kill people.

That and it's one of 2 things I've ever seen Maria Conchita Alonso in where she was hot (the other is an episode of Knight Rider).

HAhahaha, yeah, not the best Arnold movie IMO, but if you'll look earlier in this thread (around page 4) you'll see I mentioned it and highlighted one of my favorite parts :D