Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Evil Dead: 5/10 .... the best thing about this movie was actually the trailer. So disappointed.

Iron Man 3. Gave it 6/10. Quite average, but it's a superhero action flick, not sure what else can one expect.

Jacob's Ladder 9/10 Not the most fan of this kind of movies but this was one of the best Psychological thriller/horror movies I ever seen.

The grey 6/10 I did not hate the movie but it was a quite dumb movie, they went to the woods just to die there?lol Anyway that´s not the problem, the worse it´s the main character, in the begin of the movie he almost commited suicide but then after the plane crash he looks like captain survival! ARE YOU SERIOUS? doesnt make much sense.

The new Star Trek. I won't spoil it for anyone, but it's a solid B+ movie. Too much action, too many explosions, and not enough philosophy to be like the franchise as we know it. Not a bad movie necessarily, but I hope the next one is more Trek-y.

Django Unchained - hilarious movie, tarantino at it's best. it had a few great WTF moments and a few bad ones, 9/10

Parker - a typical jason statham movie, maybe a bit different, a bit tendious but still entertaining. i'm not a fan of her but j. lopez looked and played so damn charming in this one, almost made me forget that she's a total bitch :lol: 6-7/10

Looper - damn, what a great and different movie. the whole idea is freaking great and the mood that grows through the complete movie is insanely awesome but also a bit tendious/confusing in the third quarter. great cast9/10

I watched 4 and a half movies last weekend but can remember the names of only two if them :D

Chernobyl diaries - 7 or 8/10. I was a bit sceptical about this one but ended up really ejnoying it.

Dark skies - 7/10. Great vibe but needed somethin more. Good movie nevertheless.

The Thirteenth Floor 9/10 What an awesome movie. It´s like a prototype of inception.

Oblivion 7/10 The special effects were awesome, not a bad plot but could be better explored. The end was kind shitty.