Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

The Tall Man : 5/10 The message behind it is ridiculous on many levels. I also dislike how it starts as a "mistery" movie and all of a sudden turns into a Law and Order episode.

The Last Stand - 3/10
Everybody has bad accents and there's lots of head shots. Arnold kicks more ass.

Mama - 3/10
Started interesting, got less interesting, ended with dumb emotional girl shit.

i've watched 5 movies in the last 24 hours (i'm at home with a horrible flu)

Falling Down 8/10 Douglas is badass in this

Zodiac 7/10

Raging Bull 9/10

Angel Heart 7/10 weird weird movie

A time to kill 8/10 Matthew Mcconaughey surprisingly good in this

all great sucesses.

Seven Psychopaths and it was a 6/10 for me, good enough to watch once I didn't care for it that much.

Looper a little better than the above, but still around a 7/10. I would watch if it came on TV in the future.

Sinister a 5/10, I guess horror/thriller movies just don't work for me much anymore. This had an ok twist I guess.

SWAMP THING - 2/10
i remember swamp thing being a big deal, but i'm sure the cartoon was better than this.

C.H.U.D. - 3/10
I've wanted to watch this movie the whole way through forever, finally did it. it was pretty good.

ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD - 3/10
these movies are always fun to watch

FREAKONOMICS - 3/10
kinda alright

Mama - 6/10

I was hoping for other kind of movie, not a completely predictable story with every cliché out there.
The main character, altough being nice looking is a woman you'd wish you've never met. I couldn't stand her character thru all the movie.
Scary little girl tho.

Argo: 8, although I felt it didn't tackle the political issues as squarely as it had the opportunity to.

Seven Psychopaths: 9, exactly my sort of film.

The hobbit: 7, fun with some cool moments but overall not as good as it could have been.

Skyfall: 7, a solid bond film with some good twists.

Tropic Thunder - 7/10, Les Grossman ftw.
Total Recall (remake) - 3/10
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter - 2/10, 45min of spinning fights. did the script writers even bother to read the book?
Angel-a - 5/10, predictable for a Besson movie, but still enjoyable.

loads and laods of 9/11 documentaries.... all of which have been a good 8/10

Besides heroes of the 88th floor, 10/10, tragic as it all is, it was strangely heart warming. Cruelly harsh though in what happened to a few people, one guy was trapped in an elevator for hours, finally gets free, works his way down 79 floors of the north tower in about 12 minutes. They found his body in the ground floor lobby literally a few feet from where he would've been safe, or at least out of the immediate crushing zone.

Edit:before someone points out that I said "trapped in there for hours" when he couldn't possibly of been, I simply mean from the time of impact up until not long before the collapse :p