Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Also in Twin Peaks, which I read that you enjoy! :D Seriously though, that movie is a masterpiece. The books were good too.

i heard dune was sickening
ly bad.

but yeah kyle maclachlan is the shit haha :D

i do wanna see dune though cos i heard the visuals are fucking incredible at least
i can tolerate a few hours of kyle maclachlan being particularly cuntish and a silly storyline for lynch's visuals, more than tolerate it.
i remember seeing a scene with a big fucking desert worm when i was kid
i remember it being cool as fuck

paranormal activity: 6/10 - Meh :erk:
Zombieland: 7-8/10 - Decent entertainment with a few clever dialogs
Up 3D: 9/10 - Mind blowing 3D (was really skeptic of the 3D at first, but tbh it was really, really nice) and the story was just pure awesome.. loved it <3

Can't remember if I have seen any other memorable movies lately.

Downloading Nancy 8/10 very dark
Frozen River 7/10 good drama
Midnight Meat Train 6/10 mildly entertaining

i heard dune was sickening
ly bad.

but yeah kyle maclachlan is the shit haha :D

i do wanna see dune though cos i heard the visuals are fucking incredible at least
i can tolerate a few hours of kyle maclachlan being particularly cuntish and a silly storyline for lynch's visuals, more than tolerate it.
i remember seeing a scene with a big fucking desert worm when i was kid
i remember it being cool as fuck

See it man - it's an older movie, the effects are obviously dated but are still passable, and the story line is epic as fuck.

One warning though - it's pretty long. But, if you burn beforehand, you should be good to go! ;)

See it man - it's an older movie, the effects are obviously dated but are still passable, and the story line is epic as fuck.

One warning though - it's pretty long. But, if you burn beforehand, you should be good to go! ;)

you warn me about its length as though ive got the attention span of a gnat or some shit.
my favourite movies are all above 2 hours long pretty much, my favourite of all time being 3 hours and that ends up feeling short. No worries here man

And yeah I will watch it one day. I'll have to buy it, it IS a Lynch movie after all.

you warn me about its length as though ive got the attention span of a gnat or some shit.
my favourite movies are all above 2 hours long pretty much, my favourite of all time being 3 hours and that ends up feeling short. No worries here man

And yeah I will watch it one day. I'll have to buy it, it IS a Lynch movie after all.

Word. You won't be sorry. And if you are, well, there's something wrong with you then. :heh:

Eastern Condors 10/10 Sammo Hung FTW!

and my all time guilty pleasure
Bad Boy 2 10/10

Lynch pretty much disowns this movie. From wiki: "In some cuts of the film Lynch's name is replaced in the credits with the name of a fictional director Alan Smithee, a pseudonym used by directors who wish not to be associated with a film for which they would normally be credited."