Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

paranormal activity: 6/10 - Meh :erk:
Zombieland: 7-8/10 - Decent entertainment with a few clever dialogs
Up 3D: 9/10 - Mind blowing 3D (was really skeptic of the 3D at first, but tbh it was really, really nice) and the story was just pure awesome.. loved it <3

Can't remember if I have seen any other memorable movies lately.

why did you give paranormal activity a 6 out of 10? just wondering... because i enjoyed it:) but ive realized the way you like the movie has a lot to do with the people in the audience when you see it. ive seen it twice. the first time was incredible. the movie was great the second time, but not as scarey because the crowd kept talking. it was funny knowing when they were going to scream though:lol:

Jennifer's Body - 6.5/10

I thought it was a good film, but not GREAT. megan fox is absolutely unreal in this film. it got quite a bit of stick for the dialogue, but i quite enjoyed it. also some of the scenes were pretty funny.

Megan Fox must have made it a bit easier to watch though :heh: :heh: :heh:

Lynch pretty much disowns this movie. From wiki: "In some cuts of the film Lynch's name is replaced in the credits with the name of a fictional director Alan Smithee, a pseudonym used by directors who wish not to be associated with a film for which they would normally be credited."

Yeah, this I know, but still, I feel like I need to watch it.

why did you give paranormal activity a 6 out of 10? just wondering... because i enjoyed it:) but ive realized the way you like the movie has a lot to do with the people in the audience when you see it. ive seen it twice. the first time was incredible. the movie was great the second time, but not as scarey because the crowd kept talking. it was funny knowing when they were going to scream though:lol:

Well the psycho logic mind tricks just dident work on me even tho im a total pussy when it comes to horror movies.. Instead of being frightened I was just left with a "huh, that was it?" feeling.

also without saying to much I dident like how the plot progressed. In almost the whole movie it was going at a calm steady tempo and then at the last 15min it just picked up really fast.

500 days of summer - 8-9/10
Really enjoyed that movie <3

Zooey Deschanel?
smiley-face-drool.gif

Must watch....

Donnie Darko - 3/10

Call me retarded but I didn't undertand the movie.

<SPOILERS>

kid is insane, starts seeing giant 6ft bunny rabbit who enables him to come of age spiritually, he then gains the ability to make wormholes (dont ask how or why haha.) finally fucks his girlfriend and loses his v plates then she dies because of frank (donnie's actually just schizophrenic and sees frank in his visions sort of like how youd see someone youve never met appear in a dream, you just catch them out of the corner of your eye and your unconscious makes a connection.)
to save his dead girlfriend, he creates a wormhole which the jet engine which crashes on his room at the beginning of the film falls into, which travels back in time and crashes on his room once again.
donnie kills frank to stop im from rescuing him 20something days earlier, therefore, donnie is in his bed when the jet engine falls on him and all the events of the next month or so do not take place at all because donnie is dead, all so he can save his dumbfuck girlfriend who he wouldnt have given a shit about in 6 months time anyway.

yeah, weird movie.

kid is insane, starts seeing giant 6ft bunny rabbit who enables him to come of age spiritually, he then gains the ability to make wormholes (dont ask how or why haha.) finally fucks his girlfriend and loses his v plates then she dies because of frank (donnie's actually just schizophrenic and sees frank in his visions sort of like how youd see someone youve never met appear in a dream, you just catch them out of the corner of your eye and your unconscious makes a connection.)
to save his dead girlfriend, he creates a wormhole which the jet engine which crashes on his room at the beginning of the film falls into, which travels back in time and crashes on his room once again.
donnie kills frank to stop im from rescuing him 20something days earlier, therefore, donnie is in his bed when the jet engine falls on him and all the events of the next month or so do not take place at all because donnie is dead, all so he can save his dumbfuck girlfriend who he wouldnt have given a shit about in 6 months time anyway.

yeah, weird movie.

That is what I understood, more or less, but many things has nosense.
I'll wait for the second part "Donnie, The Reborn"