Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

SAW 3 - 6/10

I watched the first three films in a week, pretty brutal but compared to Hostel, they were a piece of piss. I also saw A Short Film About Killing a while ago, the murder scene with the taxi driver is more horrible than a lot of these new horror films, its just how nasty and chilling it looks when you see the blood that makes that film so horrible. I give that film 8/10.

^damn.

Is it really that bad?
I've been looking forward to see a film with so many great actors gathered together.

SAW 3 - 6/10

I watched the first three films in a week, pretty brutal but compared to Hostel, they were a piece of piss. I also saw A Short Film About Killing a while ago, the murder scene with the taxi driver is more horrible than a lot of these new horror films, its just how nasty and chilling it looks when you see the blood that makes that film so horrible. I give that film 8/10.

Who cares about how nasty they are?
i got so bored of watching films purely for gore D:
and now im far less desensitized, which can only be a good thing imo

i really wanna see saw 6 though, saw series is my ultimate guilty pleasure.
hostel sucks btw ^_^

Yesterday I saw Transformers 2 on Blu-ray. OHHHHH SHITTTT what a great action movie!!!!
5/10 for the story
10/10 for the action
10/10 for the film (technical view)
10/10 for the special effects
100/10 for Megan Fox

So if you love some great action movie go watch it

This one made me want a new Bad Boy even harder!!!!!
I would love to see Michael Bay doing some more movies like THE ROCK or something like that. Action for grown ups;)

Who cares about how nasty they are?
i got so bored of watching films purely for gore D:
and now im far less desensitized, which can only be a good thing imo

i really wanna see saw 6 though, saw series is my ultimate guilty pleasure.
hostel sucks btw ^_^

I thought that Shawnee Smith was good in the saw films, she also did some vocals on a few songs for them as well.

I thought that Shawnee Smith was good in the saw films, she also did some vocals on a few songs for them as well.

Haha
I don't think the woman can act to save her life
i do fucking LOVE the saw movies though haha, fuck.

Yesterday:

Man on the Moon (8/10) - 've been watching alot of Andy Kaufman stuff lately so I had to re-view this great movie.
Terminator Salvation(6/10) - Some stuff was cool but the story sucks and Christian Bale was mediocre.