Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Amadeus - 10 outta 10. one of my favorite movies. just happened to see it at the library and rented it again. blew me away again.

American History X reduced me to a quivering wreck once again the other night. I almost regret watching it. D:

New Star Trek 10/10

Everything is perfect. Nice special effects, good actors, nice story........
Very entertaining movie

One of the best popcorn movies I ever saw

JJ Abrahams is great!!!!!

watched Saw 6 recently. It was ok, 6/10

Also, who else has heard about the Evil Dead remake? Sam Raimi is producing but not directing. I heard he had a hand in choosing the director though. Also, Evil Dead 4 is definitely happening, though it might be billed as Army of Darkness 2. Cool stuff!

i refuse to watch any evil dead remake, it will be shit just as pretty much every fucking remake has ever been.

just read they've canned it...for now. Evil Dead 4 is going ahead though. I thought army of darkness was really cool. Little bit cheesy I guess but still a fun film!

I also saw the departed recently - 9/10. Great film!

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs: 8/10. Laughed my ass off.

RealD3D - 10/10. I haven't seen a 3d movie in a theater since I was a kid (Jaws 3d, I recall) and man, the technology these days is downright amazing. Definitely worth the trip to the theater.

cloverfield for the umpteenth time at film club at college today
except i got really really stoned beforehand so i was sat there shaking and having a disgusting time watching it
it was fucking awesome

Zombieland : 8/10 really funny, actually not a useless zombie movie.
Moon : 8/10 really cool concept, but I understood it quite early so it killed the little time when you're supposed to be in the mistery

has any other watched "paranormal activity" ? I plan on going to the cinema with friends to see it there and have fun with people's reactions in the cine, but I also have a good screener of it so I wanna know if it's worth the plan :)