Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Zach Galifianakis LIVE at the Purple Onion - 8/10

Pretty hilarious stuff, especially his characters. Full thing is on youtube.com/movies for those interested.

Orphan

You guys should see this

I'll give it 8/10 cause i'm not really into this kind of thrillers, but this was very good indeed.

Orphan

You guys should see this

I'll give it 8/10 cause i'm not really into this kind of thrillers, but this was very good indeed.

Again, just saw this also and again the plot twist I never saw coming. Good film, but can't see myself going back for a second time. 6/10

By the way, the above-ground subway station where they kick the fat woman off the payphone is on 72nd street and Broadway in Manhattan; I grew up on 95th and Broadway for 16 years, so yeah, OMG I KNOW THAT PLACE!!!!111 :D

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 6/10 (they tried too hard. common ailment of sequels)

I Love You, Beth Cooper 7/10 (not bad. along the lines of 'american pie'. had some heart and good script. if nothing else, worth watching Hayden Panettiere the entire movie in a short, satin red dress.. :headbang:

angels and demons 7/10. (pretty good. better than i thought. some good twists and special effects)

funny people 9/10 (some movies just flow well. this is one of them)

"Here take this."
"How's it work?"
"You don't know how to shoot a gun?"
"Look, all brothers don't know how to shoot guns, you racist motherfucker."
"Sue me."

Haaaaaaaaaa i love it

El Angel Exterminador (L´Ange Exterminatuer) - I Don´t know how to rate ir maybe 7/10 cause i didn´t watched since the beginning.