Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

New Attack Attack Album: The Thread Comedy 7/10

It was really glued at first, couldn't turn away, then after a couple of high points, I felt dirty for watching it, then it just dragged on for what felt like hours.

Seriously, Who Framed Roger Rabbit 10/10

A classic from my childhood. Just wish it wasn't so short.:headbang:

The Fifth Element: 9/10. What a great movie.
milla%20_5th%20element.jpg

I've collected the comic book, "Heavy Metal" for 20 years, and it really is a live-action version of that comic.

Orphan - 6/10
Not that scary and well thought out, so I almost had more fun trying to guess the twist then just watching the movie.. Like someone else said, I definitely dident see that twist at the end coming hehe.

Re-watched Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me last night as I just finished watching the series with the family.
Love it, underrated gem for sure. Just need those 90 minutes worth of extra scenes that Universal are being stingy over. Out of all the watches I've had of it (6th one last night,) it was probably equal in sheer intensity.
10/10 for that watch, 9/10 for your average watch.

Just revisted The Shawshank Redemption too. Love that film. 9/10, classic.

Re-watched Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me last night as I just finished watching the series with the family.
Love it, underrated gem for sure. Just need those 90 minutes worth of extra scenes that Universal are being stingy over. Out of all the watches I've had of it (6th one last night,) it was probably equal in sheer intensity.
10/10 for that watch, 9/10 for your average watch.

Hey man - I have to say, I love that movie, but I have to say - there are some fucked up vibes with it. Everytime my wife and I watch it, and I mean EVERY TIME, we get into an epic fight and dont speak to each other for days. I love that movie, but I am almost afraid to watch it! :erk:

Just watched Nightbreed - I love Clive Barker - one of the greatest (and darkest) imaginations of our time. 10-10

and... 5th Element is baaaaaaaaaad aaaaaaaaaaass! :headbang:

i'd have to give shawshank a 10/10...and even critics would agree - that shit's in the top 5 best all-time on like every awesome movie list ever

Hey man - I have to say, I love that movie, but I have to say - there are some fucked up vibes with it. Everytime my wife and I watch it, and I mean EVERY TIME, we get into an epic fight and dont speak to each other for days. I love that movie, but I am almost afraid to watch it! :erk:

Just watched Nightbreed - I love Clive Barker - one of the greatest (and darkest) imaginations of our time. 10-10

and... 5th Element is baaaaaaaaaad aaaaaaaaaaass! :headbang:

fire walk with me or shawshank?

and kurtz, i only give it a 9/10 because i find a few scenes hilarious for the wrong reasons purely because of morgan freeman's voice.
everything after andy gets out of his 2 month stretch in the whole makes me do a teary eye for sure though. beautiful stuff.

fire walk with me is my favourite
i love it forever, but yeah, definately got fucked up vibes
its all the backwards shit in the soundtrack, messes me up something rotten.

K-PAX - 7/10; started strong, disappointing resolution. But honestly, can anyone tell me if there's a movie Kevin Spacey has been in where he DOESN'T play the exact fucking same incredibly dry, world-wearied sarcastic dude? I mean, yes, he does it well in that he's convincing in every scene I watch him in, but in all the movies I've seen him in (Se7en, Usual Suspects, American Beauty, and now this), there seems very little variety, which I just don't find quite as respectable as an actor who can really get into all sorts of vastly different roles with equal conviction.

there seems very little variety, which I just don't find quite as respectable as an actor who can really get into all sorts of vastly different roles with equal conviction.

Like Keanu Reeves, Hugh Grant, etc.? :D

But seriously.. He was quite good/different in 21 (the blackjack cardcounting movie), apart from that I can't think of any.