Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Kikujiro: Full of freshness in the way it's shot (Typical of a Takeshi Kitano film) and its funny as hell, while maintaining innocence)

Dragon Tiger Gate: (Yeah it got slammed by the critics but i like my kung fu movies to be epic, realistic (In terms of physics) and colorful. DTG pulls out all the stops in that respect. Just dont expect that much story.

Wall-E: (I'm not fucking kidding. It was sweet without there being too much of a (disney style) moral to the story)

ghuys
i just wartched lost highway
im wastedo ut of my fucking mind

i almost died watching it
its so good

I watched Inland Empire, thought it got boring compared to Lost Highway. LH has THE perfect balance, great visuals (bright and gorgious then dark and subtly ugly) and a fantastic soundtrack again (bright and gorgious then dark and subtly ugly)

Terminator Salvation - 8,5/10 (if you can get past the rather mundane story, but who expected anything else, really?)

what are you talking about?

the story line is what made the 1st couple of movies...it's the only thing that elevated them above the ranks of mindless bullshit like commando

anyways, i watched mall cop last night. 2/10 for that stinking pile of shit.

Hey, HEY - Commando is awesome :D That fucking steel-drum/saxophone main theme is SO fucking infectious :lol: And yeah, the stories in the first two Terminators were fucking awesome (yes of course the whole concept of time travel is bullshit, but besides that they ruled hehehe)

I watched Inland Empire, thought it got boring compared to Lost Highway. LH has THE perfect balance, great visuals (bright and gorgious then dark and subtly ugly) and a fantastic soundtrack again (bright and gorgious then dark and subtly ugly)

inland empire is my favourite for more reasons than the film itself
the night i watched it, i was probably the most stoned id ever been and i had an utterly life changing experience
if i was to even begin to explain what it did to me, id be here all day, so im not even going there haha
lost highway is probably my second favourite now though
going to my buds house to sesh mulholland drive later
expect wasted posts ranting about how good it is

:headbang:

My favorite part is when Arnold comes from around the shed and yells, "COMO ESTA." whilst throwing the knife or whatever at the guy. I lol every time.

Oh god, that part is just one hilarious bit after another, when he frisbees the saw blade and takes off the guys scalp, and cuts off another dude's arm with the machete, and then proceeds to just rampage :lol: "Stewardess, please don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired" :D

But the best BY FAR is in the beginning, when the assholes are invading his house, and he goes into one room and there's some dude sitting looking all relaxed and in control who makes some ransom offer for Arnold's daughter, and Arnold is just like "WRONG" and plugs him :lol:

Oh god, that part is just one hilarious bit after another, when he frisbees the saw blade and takes off the guys scalp, and cuts off another dude's arm with the machete, and then proceeds to just rampage :lol: "Stewardess, please don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired" :D

But the best BY FAR is in the beginning, when the assholes are invading his house, and he goes into one room and there's some dude sitting looking all relaxed and in control who makes some ransom offer for Arnold's daughter, and Arnold is just like "WRONG" and plugs him :lol:

5 WORDS.

"LET OFF SOME STEAM, BENNET."

Saw that when it came out, got the same feeling from it that I did from Inland Empire. Lost Highway still rules high over those IMO.

Yes, while Mulholland Dr. is my personal favorite movie I get why you prefer Lost Highway...but inland empire is much worst than both of these IMO, I wouldn't compare them.

Weapons Of Ass Destruction III - 10/10, a real polished end to the trilogy, beautifully filmed, a pounding thriller.