post the music you hate here

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Fall out boy, Green Day, Simple Plan, All-american rejects, nickelback, practically everything played on much music/mtv...
Also I just could never get into getting close to liking Metallica...

I personally don't care about dissing bands and I don't see the point, so I listed genres instead and basically everything that falls under those, I dislike. However, each day at work I am forced to listen to the radio and so naturally I dislike more bands than others. Beyonce and many others that I don't know the names to. There is Canadian content rule that applies to the station, and thus Nickelback makes up half of that percentage dedicated to Canadian bands- therefore, they are played to no end.

Hates Slayer, loves Aiden... o_O

+1 (And then some.)

Someone mentioned Panic At The Disco. A couple of friends were at a festival, right up front, and within 15 seconds of their set, some very clever bugger threw a bottle and KO'd the singer. :lol: (And I'm not even for the bottling of bands...)

Enter Shikari. Why do they deserve mainstream radio play? You faggots at Radio 1 should be playing metal if you play those fools. Play Machinae Supremacy, they're elcetronic/metal too. Except cool.
Same, except replace Machinae Supremacy with the entire Digital Hardcore genre. Having said that, I don't mind ES that much. I have a lot of respect for them, as they decided to release all their stuff on their own label. It's just the hype that seems to follow them would make you think that they're the only one who ever thought of combining metal and electronics, despite the fact that bands have have been doing it for years.

I tend not to bitch about bands (as others have possibly said, my times better spent looking for good stuff), but there's three things in music that I hate:
  • Popular R'n'B/Hip-Hop - Contrary to popular belief, there's intelligent, gripping and good Hip-Hop out there (see Saul Williams). However, the stuff that makes it into the mainstream consciousness is the worst kind of superfical, vanilla bragging contests in music.
  • Happy Hardcore - Again, there's a lot of good Hardcore out there, but this makes the genre look idiotic. I swear there's some sort of Xerox machine that produces the same song with different lyrics. The Roland Cororation have a lot to answer for.
  • Grease - aka, the reason John Travolta needed Pulp Fiction to save his career. The songs are the worst kind of schmaltzy crap, and the entire thing carries the moral that in order to get what you want, you should lie to yourself and everyone else.

...Fall out boy, Green Day, Simple Plan, All-american rejects, nickelback, practically everything played on much music/mtv...
Also I just could never get into getting close to liking Metallica...

For your information Mtv never plays music now:OMG:

Avril Lavigne's new song:...seriously want to punch babies when i hear it

Fall out Boy: one of worst bands ever
Everytime I die: fucking awful
Dragonforce: talented but annoying as piss
Iron Maiden: boy Im going to get FLAMED for this one
The Fray: should be called"we are writing songs for the sole purpose of getting pussy and thats all"

marinate on that for a minute...

First thing that caught my eye: Why do you think you'll get flamed because you hate Maiden? There are plenty of people who hate them also (myself not included).

That being said, I agree with Avril Lavigne and Fall Out Boy. Other bands I hate are Sum 41, Simple Plan, Muse, Panic! at the Disco, and possibly the two worst bands ever, Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson. I hate those two beyond anything else.

I forgot to mention reggaeton. Its some weird form of hip-hop that always has the same rythm and has stupid lyrics that a three-year-old with a sick mind could come up with. If you've never heard of it, I envy you, because here in Nic they put so much of it I can't stand it anymore.

Fall Out Boy, Panic At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Slipknot, Everytime I Die, Atreyu, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Simple Plan, and Good Charlotte

I truly hate folk & traditional music. The only reason it still exists is because it's "always been around" or that "it shouldn't be lost" although noone gives a crap about it.

Just imagine that in 500 years we are still listening to avril lavigne.

Folkers stop it for god's sake or at least commit suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.