Post your Hauls!

Horcas - "Horcas"
Horcas - "Demencial"

and I just made two hauls with CD Universe and The End :D

Hammers of Misfortune - The Locust Years (Finally!)
Jethro Tull - Too Old To Rock and Roll
Kiss - Alive! (I traded in all my Kiss stuff ages ago, but felt a bit like getting ready for Kissology release upcoming)
Paul Stanely - Live To Win (Not as bad as I've heard)
Rainbow - Live in Munich (DVD)

tsorl said:
Leatherwolf - World Asylum / Best of 2006 so far, teethbreaking stuff
Metal Church - s/t / Kick ass
Metal Church - The Dark / Kick ass
Riot - Inishmore
Riot - Sons Of Society

Very good stuff. Got converted to Leatherwolf at PPVII, those Riot are really kick ass stuff from DiMeo era. Although classics I prefer (like Bryant) Howe era MC.

NO haul yet !!! Ordered last Tuesday night & never had 'The End' take so long before... I'm climbing the walls!! Tracking says delivery was 'Rescheduled' WTF does that mean?
PMR

Powermetal Rebel said:
NO haul yet !!! Ordered last Tuesday night & never had 'The End' take so long before... I'm climbing the walls!! Tracking says delivery was 'Rescheduled' WTF does that mean?
PMR

The End is experimenting problems since they moved to NYC. I presume my haul with them (which is supposedly already shipped) will also take a delay from the old 7-9 days.

Death Animal said:
Tarot-crows fly black.
Coroner-Punishment for Decadance.
Leatherwolf - World Asylum

Nice haul! How's the new Tarot? Hope it comes out soon this side of the pond.

Couldn't wait any longer - Had to hit Best Buy for a mini-Haul...

Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell III
The Who - Endless wire (with CD + DVD bonus discs -thanks to Six)

Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor (Somebody recommended them - So I'll
test run)
Wolfmother - Self Titled (Blind buy)

That's it till the REAL haul gets here.

Wyvern said:
The End is experimenting problems since they moved to NYC. I presume my haul with them (which is supposedly already shipped) will also take a delay from the old 7-9 days.

They need to move back to Jersey (?) if it's going to create massive shipping problems. Tracking says mine were originally shipped on 10/25. Hope your delivery goes better than mine has.

I got the new Meatloaf at Wally World today for $9.79, plus the new KISS Anthology DVD. Not that I'm a huge KISS fan, but I do love their early stuff. Can't wait to watch it later tonight! Well, part of it. There's like four or five concerts included, and a bonus disc. Take me a week to watch it all!

Sorry to hear of you problems with The End, Wyv and PMR. I know PMR has Warlord - Rising from the Ashes coming and he's chomping at the bit.

For our wedding anniversary my wife got me :
Motorhead - No Remorse
Cinderella - Night Songs

a couple of classics most welcome back in my collection:headbang:

Priest of Evil said:
For our wedding anniversary my wife got me :
Motorhead - No Remorse

That's the kind of marriage I need ;)

Powermetal Rebel said:
They need to move back to Jersey (?) if it's going to create massive shipping problems. Tracking says mine were originally shipped on 10/25. Hope your delivery goes better than mine has.

When they were in California I got my packages in 48 h (of course I was living in Nevada), then they move to Utah and become a 5-7 days experience. After I move to Costa Rica (and shipped to Florida) it became a 9 days ordeal, now well it's a matter of patience.

Considering the S&H is free, I won't make much of a fuzz if I can get the stuff from them, it really lowers the final price on my hauls.
Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Sorry to hear of you problems with The End, Wyv and PMR. I know PMR has Warlord - Rising from the Ashes coming and he's chomping at the bit.
One fucking hell of an album! :headbang:

FINALLY !!! - Other than taking longer than expected and having way too many damaged jewel cases- I'm thrilled with this haul fro The End...

ALMORA - 1945
SYMPHORCE - Godspeed
MANILLA ROAD - Gates Of Fire
RUSSELL ALLEN - Atomic Soul

WIZARDS - The Kingdom
RAGE - SoundChaser (ltd. edt. digi)
RAGE - Lingua Mortis
BATTLEROAR - Battleroar (digi)
LANA LANE - Secrets Of Astrology
RAGE - Ghosts (digi)
WARLORD - Rising Out Of The Ashes
Savage Circus - Dreamland Manor

Plus they sent a free Black Metal Sampler titiled "VA - The Dark Psyche"
and several stickers (Never heard of the bands though)

Also picked up 2 Sabaton (finally available that I had DLed several months ago)

Powermetal Rebel said:
LANA LANE - Secrets Of Astrology
WARLORD - Rising Out Of The Ashes
Savage Circus - Dreamland Manor

Also picked up 2 Sabaton (finally available that I had DLed several months ago)

Well that's class you know? ;) Hope you like Lana Lane, as for Warlord believe me even if it's not the classic stuff they managed to reatin the flavor and quality all those years afterwards and Joacim Cans does a very good job IMO.

Wyvern said:
Well that's class you know? ;) Hope you like Lana Lane, as for Warlord believe me even if it's not the classic stuff they managed to reatin the flavor and quality all those years afterwards and Joacim Cans does a very good job IMO.

Thanks Wyv !!
When I ripped the Lana Lane - It showed genre as 'Easy Listening' :err:
- I changed it to 'heavy meta'l on a hunch. Haven't listened to it yet but I trust your advice. It's next on the playlist. I'll be sure to let ya know.
The Warlord was an excellent find thanks to TSO :worship: & I'm only on track # 5. Have a feeling this will is going to be one of my favorites.

Powermetal Rebel said:
The Warlord was an excellent find thanks to TSO :worship: & I'm only on track # 5. Have a feeling this will is going to be one of my favorites.

Actually some interesting data about that album. Some of the songs came from both Lordian Guard albums (Bill Tsamis band after he disbanded Warlord originally)

http://bnrmetal.com/groups/logu.htm

The albums are extremely rare to find and quite expensive

http://www.amazon.com/Sinners-Hands-Angry-Lordian-Guard/dp/B00005NG70/sr=11-1/qid=1162495350/ref=sr_11_1/002-0111094-2994477

I have always wanted to check the originals.

Wyvern said:
Actually some interesting data about that album. Some of the songs came from both Lordian Guard albums (Bill Tsamis band after he disbanded Warlord originally)

http://bnrmetal.com/groups/logu.htm

The albums are extremely rare to find and quite expensive

http://www.amazon.com/Sinners-Hands-Angry-Lordian-Guard/dp/B00005NG70/sr=11-1/qid=1162495350/ref=sr_11_1/002-0111094-2994477

I have always wanted to check the originals.

Thanks for the info.. I'll tin-can it over there & check them out I do have the 'Best Of Warlord' CD here somewhere but that's the only one.

Thanks for the Lana Lane recommendation. It sounds very Heart-ish to me & II've never been a big Heart fan but there are a couple tracks I really like. 'Speed Of Sound', 'The Bell' & 'Rhapsody' are my faves on it. The songwriting is very good but overall, not epic sounding enough for my tastes.

I still welcome any recommendations so don't hesitate to suggest.
Take care-
PMR

Powermetal Rebel said:
Thanks for the info.. I'll tin-can it over there & check them out I do have the 'Best Of Warlord' CD here somewhere but that's the only one.

If you DO have "Best Of Warlord" keep that treasure like golden plated uranium since is all the material they did and the album is absolutely OOP. I managed to got it some years ago at e-Bay and was a real jackpot.

'Speed Of Sound', 'The Bell' & 'Rhapsody' are my faves on it. The songwriting is very good but overall, not epic sounding enough for my tastes.

I still welcome any recommendations so don't hesitate to suggest.
Take care-
PMR

'Rhapsody' is my fave from the album. Lana's albums are never epic, is more a melodic rock with progressive overtones and some symphonic hits. SOA was my fist since Arjen Lucassen played on it, but I do recommend "Lady Macbeth", "Garden Of The Moon" and "Project Shangri-La". If you become a fan like I did I also recommend to get her stuff directly from
http://www.lanalane.com/llcorder.htm

I always got them delivered and the prices are absolutely sensible even for the Japan imported material. Also at a time I was able to get some Ayreon stuff there which was of course ultra cool.

If you liked Lana check her work with Ayreon "The Universal Migrator: The Dream Sequencer" and "Ayreonauts Only".

Also some other female fronted material that may appeal to you:

Within Temptation - "Mother Earth"
Lacuna Coil - "Unleashed Memories"
Kurgan's Bane - "The Future Lies Broken"
Dunwich (all three albums if you can get any of them)
Mastermind - "Angels Of The Apocalypse"
Moon Of Steel - "Insignificant Details"
Blackmore's Night (any/all of them)

And on another level:

Benedictum
Warlock
Sinergy
Rock Goddess
Girlschool
Nightwish
Beholder
Black Widow

Wyvern said:
Actually, Wyv, you can trace many of the songs on Rising From the Ashes back even further than Lordian Guard. If you watch the Cannons of Destruction DVD which was recorded back around 1986, Tsamis mentions in an interview songs like Winds of Thor, Battle of the Living Dead, and a few more that appear on Rising. At the time he was talking about songs he had written for the next Warlord album, which as fate turned out, wasn't released for another 16 years.

I spoke with Tsamis via email several times back in 2004 and got to know him a little. Unfortunately he wasn't doing well. He was in constant pain that stemmed from an auto accident he had a few years previous. Since then, the Warlord website has been shut down and he's completely disappeared. :cry:

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
He was in constant pain that stemmed from an auto accident he had a few years previous. Since then, the Warlord website has been shut down and he's completely disappeared. :cry:

Didn't know that! So sad as he is a highly underrated composer and player. Warlord should have been much, much bigger. To tell you the truth when Mark Zonder quit FW I was hoping for a Warlord reunion of some sort.