Post your non-music hauls here

two wolf shirts from amazon.com(ones a gift and the other is for me :>)

and when this one becomes available I'll be getting it as well

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-Sea-Cows-T-Shirt/dp/B000OG4ENO[/ame]

I haven't started it yet. It looks good if you like pulp and noir fiction though. You should check out The Exterminators instead though, one of the best comics I've read in a long time!

Skeletool_CX_Detail.jpg

Leatherman Skeletool CX

I love this thing. Non-essential but industry standard multi-tool features are eliminated to reduce the size and weight to near nothing. The tools feel strong and sturdy, so I suspect they will be able to take quite a beating. A decent pair of scissors would be nice, but the combo clip-point/sheepsfoot blade is sharp enough and shaped properly to negate most of scissors' usefulness. The Phillips bits also make a handy emergency glass punch. I just tested this theory out on a fairly thick (3/16" - 1/4") Starbucks glass and it worked perfectly.

I'm not sure which one this goes in (music or non-music) but I just ordered a Peavey 5150 and am really hoping it sounds badass. I haven't played that exact model but I like the Peavey sound.

Just dropped my entire paycheck on a plane ticket and hotel reservations for my trip to Pennsylvania this December :)

$550 for the entire thing, not including the money I'll be spending for cab rides to and from my hotel to various places and the whole birthday surprise plan I've got for the person I'm going to see.

This is going to so badly break my bank haha

I just dropped $600 on the following items on Amazon:

asus-eee1005ha-netbook-pc.jpg

Asus Eee 1005HA netbook (10.1" screen, 10.5-hour battery, 1.66 GHz, 160GB HD, 1GB RAM)

iomega_ego_blackbelt-400-400.jpg

Iomega Ego Black Belt USB hard drive, 500 GB

B_1.jpg

Studio Projects B1 mike + shock mount & pop filter

I will be squirting for joy when these all arrive.