Primordial - To the Nameless Dead [official thread, wit

Heathen Tribes :kickass:

The last verse in that song is spot on perfect. I guarantee this song becomes an encore for the rest of their playing days.

Yet when to Ireland we return
I know that I am home at last
And every sun that sets
Takes me closer to her Earth

:kickass: - ALBUM OF 2007 - :kickass:

Seriously as feelings of pride, emotion, power, blood, fire, and death go, which album surpasses Nameless Dead?

ordered it from the ends last week... still waiting for slow mo Post Canada to bring it here. Our money might be worth more, but our postal services still sucks.

I meant from this year, but even then you'd still be wrong. :loco:

If you think the new album is better than AJE you're out of your mind mate. I challenge you to a God damn Punjabi Death Match. First fall to a finish, winner takes the gold and the title of India's most hated ice cream salesman. Fuck I'm buzzed. Just go with me on this one. :loco:

If you think the new album is better than AJE you're out of your mind mate. I challenge you to a God damn Punjabi Death Match. First fall to a finish, winner takes the gold and the title of India's most hated ice cream salesman. Fuck I'm buzzed. Just go with me on this one. :loco:

You know, to be honest, when I listen to AJE I think it's outstanding. Songs like "Autumns Ablaze" and the title track are stunning. See the thing with this band is that whichever CD of theirs you're listening to at the time automatically becomes their greatest album. :loco:

i own the gathering wilderness but rarely listen to it...always thought it was high quality but lacking something to keep me coming back so i haven't paid any heed to the constant rc hyping of nameless dead

just listened to "empire falls" on their myspace, i will definitely be picking this album up today