Prog Power X

Dare I ask, or else? :heh: Seriously though, we will find each other and coordinate something. Worst case, give me a time/place, and I'll take an extended potty break! :lol:
;)

My idea is that on either Thursday, Friday or Saturday morning we can gather altogether for a couple of group pics with any background, that doesn't matter. But I really want a nice memento so we can post in here so we can remember the gathering in the years to come.
I ask only 5-10 minutes from the people's time so we can gather, choose the best pose for the composition and the auto shutter does the rest ;)

I'm up for whatever/whenever. Is everyone coming in Wed. or Thursday? Just let me know the plan, and I'll be there, to the absolute best of my ability! You have my word! :)

We should just get everyone together on like Saturday night between bands or maybe during one of the band's shows so we can get an all-inclusive picture.

If that works it's fine for me. I was shooting at morning because natural daylight it's better for the pictures, but if we can't gather the way you say the flash will do the rest.

Not sure if I have ever been awake and moving that early in the morning during Progpower!:lol: Usually recovering from the night before.:ill:

Not sure if I have ever been awake and moving that early in the morning during Progpower!:lol: Usually recovering from the night before.:ill:

I concur. I've yet to do PPUSA but I've been to enough multi-day festivals to know morning afters = hell.

Wyv, we should shoot day for night. :p Just let me bring a few 300 watt lights and some blue gel's.

I'm generally up but not moving much.

I'll try and run better interference between you and the pukie younguns this time around. :lol:

I can see it now, Ron sporting the new saran wrap look...oh wait, that's been done!:loco:

Yeah, kind of kinky and besides for some reason I don't want to see Ron in it, something about my subconscious mind and nightmares... :tickled:

saranwrapgirl.jpg

Wyv..... *shakes head*. :lol

Hey, what happened to all the Smilies on the right? Where's the rocker, beer and lol ones?

Oh, and I think we booked the best hotel near the venue for the price. Kitchen, free Wifi, Pool, all for $170 a night (Roughly 130 American) - Georgian Terrance.

Wyv..... *shakes head*. :lol:

C'mon Brandon you wouldn't like me any other way :p

Hey, what happened to all the Smilies on the right? Where's the rocker, beer and lol ones?

Deron changes the smilies on the whole site every now an then. They are all available if you click on the smily icon on the toolbar and go down until show all smilies appear. Click on that and a new window with all the smilies available will show. :kickass:

It sounds you got a good deal on the lodging
icon_thumbsup.gif

C'mon Brandon you wouldn't like me any other way :p

This is true.

Deron changes the smilies on the whole site every now an then. They are all available if you click on the smily icon on the toolbar and go down until show all smilies appear.

Inefficiency, man! We should petition Deron to bring back the LOL and Beer one. :devil:

It sounds you got a good deal on the lodging

Deal of a lifetime.

^^^ On hold for a week for a new announcement... hmmmmmmm hoping for Evergrey...:Smokin:

I don't mind who else as long as Primal Fear plays, that's my reason to go to the showcase and part of going to PPX this year. I skipped Evergrey at PPVII, so I can do it again :D