Propose a potential realistic lineup here!

what do you want to hear??? that Trouble is dull?

The reason I put Machine Men on top was because Solitude didnt draw that many people out last time. If they lost money last year, they are not going to get new people here if they headline. Plus Machine Men would draw the ProgPower types and the highschool Sonata fans.

I am not sure how many younger PM fans are aware of Machine Men. I mean, I would say Nocturnal Rites are a much bigger name, and that only drew a handful of younger folks. Regardless, I would love to see Machine Men in any slot! Furthermore, where the hell is Power Quest on your list?????

Also, maybe too much of the same with Crescent Shield, Cage, and Twisted Tower Dire. Though I do like all three suggestions.

Your missing the point with Trouble.
We need to think about drawing in people who wouldn't already be planning on coming...

I am not sure how many younger PM fans are aware of Machine Men. I mean, I would say Nocturnal Rites are a much bigger name, and that only drew a handful of younger folks. Regardless, I would love to see Machine Men in any slot! Furthermore, where the hell is Power Quest on your list?????

Also, maybe too much of the same with Crescent Shield, Cage, and Twisted Tower Dire. Though I do like all three suggestions.

Your missing the point with Trouble.
We need to think about drawing in people who wouldn't already be planning on coming...

I am. The only reason I would want Trouble to headline one night is so I could leave early.

No no no no no no!!!!
Then we can't car pool.
Then I will miss you bitching and moaning about the lineup the whole way home.......
That's part of my annual Powerfest experience!!!!

I know.....that is why Trouble or Nevermore cant play this year. If so I will be driving solo. Maybe I will get there in under an hour, unlike Mr. "I dont need to ask for directions", and take us almost over 2 hours to get there.

I made it home in under 50 minutes after Finntroll.

Maybe I will get there in under an hour, unlike Mr. "I dont need to ask for directions", and take us almost over 2 hours to get there.

Oh shuttie!!!!!!! :err:

That's nothing, I think it took me over 2 hours to get to JJ Kelleys the one time I went there.

They need to put these venues where the people are, not where the cows are!!!!!

So, back in topic...
Anyone else have any lineup thoughts?
You are all good at pissing and moaning.
Here's your chance to be creative and see if you have what it takes to generate a Powerfest roster.

I have bigger fish to fry now.

Is this your new fish??
ws.jpg