Question & Answer Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Yes (Linux).

Q: Do you own a portable digital music player (like an iPod?)

A: Yes. Became filthy rich!

Q: What is your natural hair color?

A: I went to In-n-Out burger.

Q: a/s/l?

A: 26/Male/Suburb of L.A.

Q: What was one of your scariest moments of your life?

A: besides horror movies which made me jump a few times... when some dickhead hit me in the face and broke my glasses... I was in shock, so I don't remember being scared, but I couldn't realize if I still had two eyes: the glass cut my cheek quite deep and it was a huge instant bruise/swell... glass spreaded around the (5 stitches around the eye, eye-socket area) + stitched cheek... quite lucky I was...

Q: Yours? Anyone been shot at?

A: When i got mugged. It wasn't exactly when it happened, but afterwards when i thought what else could/can happen. It's like when you think "it can't happen to me", but then it happens and you realise there's nothing you can do to stop it when it does..

Q: What is/do you want to be your next destination of travel?

A: I want to go to Chicago. Hopefully, that'll be my destination.

Q: Where was the last place you traveled to that's quite far away from your home?

Arch said:
Q: Where was the last place you traveled to that's quite far away from your home?

A: Last Tue been to Newark/NewYork, yesterday came back from Cape May, South Jersey, both places are about 100 miles away from Philly (NYC by train and CM by car). Loved every aspect of it, cuz was travelling on express/been driven.

Q: Autostop, budget buses or express travelling/flights?

Phish said:
Q: could you imagine covering a hip-hop song with a metal band?

A: In fact, that's a VERY COOL idea. Fasten "Many Men"'s [for instance] beat, lay over some Maiden-influenced riffs, get decent vocals, stupid shit like that might be awesome. Done right, of course.

Q: How's your fall life schedule looks like: plans, pre-arrangements, countdowns, or just going with the flow (down the tube, he-he)?

A: Going with the flow at the moment. Then the usual scheduled bullshit.

Q: Do you get annoyed when people talked loudly at a public place when they're not supposed to?

A: if what they talk about is not at all interesting and there is no point to eavesdrop:)

Q: Do you think that it's better to do a wrong thing than do nothing at all?

A: No.

Q: Do you think English is a difficult language to learn?

A1: I learned German in high school. It was somewhat easy, but it's a very structured language.

A2: Yes, yes.

Q: What do you listen to besides metal?

Arch said:
Q: What do you listen to besides metal?

A: Caught up on lounge/ambient/chillout, recent Avenged Sevenfold and songs from USSR times :loco: edit: newest Franz Ferdinand, H.I.M., Bon Jovi; old Sigur Ros: Takk wasn't too good at the first glance, got to listen to it more.

Q: Salary or hourly pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.