questions about the fest?????

My guess is we won't know until we get there.

I can say what they had the first year was certainly sufficient.

My plan is to bring my own head and I would recommend others to do the same.

Obviously I don't encourage using your own head if it will slow down turnover, though I think the Music Joint stage bands are going to be spaced out enough where this shouldn't be a problem.

I am sure Odin will let us know........

I still need to buy my plane tickets and get a hotel.

One thing I am wondering is when will the show end on Saturday and how late do the trains run?

Like most people...they hate forums....sadly forums are dying fast. Everyone would rather just post on facebook now.

Yeah, I get that. tho FB is "social media" that is viewable by the masses and I feel people don't always truly say what's on their mind.
With a concentrated forum, I feel people feel more comfortable being honest.

This forum needs a good "Chicago Powerfest" level classic battle!!!!!!!! :)

Yes...the best thing about forums is battles...no battles here, progpower forum, our local metal forum, etc anymore, primarily due to lower interest overall I guess. No fun.

Starting earlier on Saturday would be a better option for me, though I guess the turn out would be pretty low for the first couple bands if it were any earlier.

Starting earlier on Saturday would be a better option for me, though I guess the turn out would be pretty low for the first couple bands if it were any earlier.

also the venue cost goes up as well if it is any earlier. Also as we have seen at this show and many others..long days cause people to come late or leave early.