QUESTIONS FOR *Jonah*

Hey Jonah

If you could pick anyone...give me 3-famous people that you would like to sit down & have a drink with?

Hi Jonah :)

My question is not related with music, I hope that I don't annoy you :(

I wanna ask that why do you like the cats too much (like me) ? What is the individual and special thing that makes you love the cats too much? And do you think that each cat has his/her own character just like humans? :)

Haya Jonah!
1. What was the first ever melody/song that you learned to play on the keyboards?
2. If you are, what are you listening to just now?

your an awesome keyboardist. who are your favorite keyboardists/pianists?

thank you!

My favorite Metal keyboardists are Janne Warmen from Children of Bodom, Tuomas from Nightwish, and Martin from Dark Tranquillity.
Outside of metal I really like George Winston and composers for film like Hans Zimmer, Danny Elfman etc.

Hi Jonah :)

My question is not related with music, I hope that I don't annoy you :(

I wanna ask that why do you like the cats too much (like me) ? What is the individual and special thing that makes you love the cats too much? And do you think that each cat has his/her own character just like humans? :)

ahha! so you've seen my myspace page then ;)

I never considered myself a cat person until I got Phinn, our first one two years ago and our alpha male. He showed me how awesome cats could be, and from there we went on a rescuing spree. The great thing about cats is that they are interdependent, where as dogs (we have one of those too) are co-dependent. Me and my fiance took special care in raising our animals so that they are very emotionally and behaviorally balanced. I strongly urge anyone who has the means to take in a homeless animal to do so. There are so many great cats and dogs that need a good place to live right now.

Haya Jonah!
1. What was the first ever melody/song that you learned to play on the keyboards?
2. If you are, what are you listening to just now?

I figured how to play the ninja turtles theme on my little casio when I was 7 years old. No turning back from there.

I have been listening to the new Mercenary non-stop since I got it a few weeks ago. Some serious kickass Danish metal.

what do you like to do in your spare time? as for me i skateboard (cement in an unforgiving mistress).

and second, what was the worst show youve ever attended as a fan and what was the best show? my worst concert was when a friend made me go see dir en grey :yuk: best show was either blind guardian or heaven and hell. :headbang:

thanks!

what do you like to do in your spare time? as for me i skateboard (cement in an unforgiving mistress).

and second, what was the worst show youve ever attended as a fan and what was the best show? my worst concert was when a friend made me go see dir en grey :yuk: best show was either blind guardian or heaven and hell. :headbang:

thanks!

My favorite things to do are play the piano (currently working on an instrumental piano/celtic album, hitting the studio on monday for that, which I'll probably independantly release). I am always busy with music and often do session work for other bands, or working on my own stuff as well (I also have a solo metal album that I am working on with Peter Wichers and James Murphy producing it. My leisure time usually consists of spending time with my fiance, walking my dog, hanging out with my cats and watching CSI or South Park. I also like video games a lot.

I've never been to a show that I didn't love. My favorite show ever was probably Dimmu Borgir/Children of Bodom/Nevermore/Hypocrisy as well as Iced Earth/Children of Bodom/Evergrey

what do you think of cool bands touring with shitty bands? like slayer and marilyn manson, or dimmu borgir and unearth?

i think that its a shame, but its the nature of the business. i think a Dimmu/Arsis/Daath tour would have been much better, but its not like you can pick your ideal touring line-up, just hope for the best haha

Hi Jonah, my question is a financial related one :d

How much did your first keyboard cost ?
How much does your current one cost ?

Hi Jonah, my question is a financial related one :d

How much did your first keyboard cost ?
How much does your current one cost ?

I have several keyboards, and they definitely cost an arm and a leg. Lets say a lot more than not much and less then an eternity of debt.