QUESTIONS FOR *Toke*

My first guitar was a very bad guitar - it was a Honer to 50 dollars :)
Actually I started playing drums when I was 8 years old. But then I saw Metallica and Guns'n'roses at Freddys (queen) tribute koncert at wembley stadion and I thought that those guitar dudes lokked so dam cool..... ;-)

cool! im learning to play guitar myself so i have some bootleg SG. what advice do you have for beginning players?

just play 1 hour or more every day. and if you practise solos then do it slow until you get the notes right and then speed it up. ;-) :headbang:

Hey Toke

If you could pick anyone...give me 3-famous people that you like to sit down & have a drink with?

Hi Toke :)

As I saw in myspace you have a lovely mom :) So, how was your familys approach when you were decided to be a guitarist, did they encouraged you or advised you find a better job for earn more money? I mean, their first reaction.

Hey Toke

If you could pick anyone...give me 3-famous people that you like to sit down & have a drink with?
this is hard but i think i wanna meet- 1 Paul Gilbert:worship: - 2 james Hetfield:headbang: . and Ronaldinho LOL:rolleyes:

Hi Toke :)

As I saw in myspace you have a lovely mom :) So, how was your familys approach when you were decided to be a guitarist, did they encouraged you or advised you find a better job for earn more money? I mean, their first reaction.

HEY... my mom was very supportiv all the way, and so are the rest of my family. Actully I was the one who was thinking about getting a good job. But hey - fuck the money, this is way more fun

Hay Toke!

1. If you'd ever wake up in a dream, and I mean that you become aware of that you're in a dream, what would you do first?
2. What do you prefer when playing solos or do you like them all equally?:

a) just plain alternate picking
b) legato
c) sweeping
d) tapping

3. If you are, what are you listening to just now?

Hay Toke!

1. If you'd ever wake up in a dream, and I mean that you become aware of that you're in a dream, what would you do first?
2. What do you prefer when playing solos or do you like them all equally?:

a) just plain alternate picking
b) legato
c) sweeping
d) tapping

3. If you are, what are you listening to just now?

1: If i ever wake up in a dream LOL ha haa... hmm... i dont know dude, maby i´lll find me some Angle pussy LOL.
2: as long as it sounds good i like it.
3: i´m listening to JAMES LABRIE the song is Drained from his solo album, i fucking love this song

I remember that you mentioned you trained Tae Kwon Do, did you stop? If so, why? And what belt were you?
i trained Tae Kwon Do ween i was 7 til i was 11years old. i cant remember way i stop ore wath belt i was :err: