Racism

Segregation, on a national level, isd the only way to make multiculture blossom. People are simply going to have to travel if they want to see different cultures, which in our globalised world isn't that hard. Or use the internet.

I don't have time to blame or ..to other races i just want to survive in this melting pot.i don't care about your flag, sign.or pride .just don't cry your hate on my face cause i 'll break you neck

what's up man....you have to now that the european population is not growing that's why your governement call forgein people or immigrant...that's what's happened in the last summer in italy and spain the gorvernement reguliz papers for lot of immigrants...and in united states too every year there's some kind of game (i dont now ) if you won you get the green card to live in USA

I don't have time to blame or ..to other races i just want to survive in this melting pot.i don't care about your flag, sign.or pride .just don't cry your hate on my face cause i 'll break you neck

Because he's about to BREAK

linkenpark_gallery__550x442.jpg

objection.jpg

Your honor, there is a clear contradiction in a certain poster's testimony. Why, just a few months ago, he was swooning over an asian woman. This is perjury of the highest order.

haha so true

but yea, at my school there's a asian, hispanic, and african pride club, but no one would dare have a european pride culture club
nowadays white pride=white power

There are Scottish clubs, Irish Clubs and many others that doesn't seem racist in any way.
thumbsup3.gif

bingo!

i have no problem with people celebrating their culture... but like i said before, "white" isn't a culture! irish, scottish, italian, french, swedish, dutch, german, south african, these are all cultures... "white" is just the generic term to describe their skin colour.

Btw, I laugh at every white american claiming that they will take their (USA) country back. This land is not yours, never was, never will be ... but of course most of the people who owned it are now 6feet under or in reservations. This land does not belong more to a white, a black or asian but it sure belongs more to a real american indian.

My girlfriend is pure Mohawk (even grew up on the reservation right above New York on the U.S./Canadia border) - She is far whiter than I am (and possibly could ever be)

My point is this: stop using this stupid fucking ethinc language/racial stereotyping. Someone mentioned something to the lines of "back then, they used to have blue eyes AND golden hair, can you believe that?"
That is fucking drivel, phenotypes like red/blonde/brown hair, and different colored skin does not rely on your race; there are plenty f blacks with blonde and red hair, there are plenty of asians with blue and green eyes - any kind of combination you can think of is on this planet; the only thing is you have to know where to find it.

Multiple times this race bullshit is brought up - race is biologically meaningless. It is nothing more than a socially and culturally loaded term. If you have beef with someone from another country, then blame their values and their culture that they take part in. Because I guarentee you that if there was a bunch of white people that grew up in Iraq, they would be exactly like the rest of the peope there: pissed off and leaving their war-torn lands. More so than not more people are pissed off because of others religious ideals and how they are somehow forced on them; if you don't like it then do something about it instead of sitting there on the internet (if it really is as bad as people are claiming; of course, someone could always just point out that there is either nothing they can do, or that they are and it just isn't working...)

By the way, the land isn't "owned" by anyone - and if you think you do own land just because you have history invested in it; you're a fucking moron.

Pleace point me in the direction of some black people (negroes) with blonde or red hair, or an Asian (mongol) with blue or green eyes. Now I'm not so good with the whole gene thing, but certain traits will be lost when mixed with other traits, at least when enough of the other trait-genes are mixed in. Makes sense, doesn't it? I think as an American you are slightly confused by the term race, seeing that for example many native americans have European traits, like Blue/green/gray eye colour. Perhaps it has never crossed your mind that the native american poulation as well as many other ones, aren't genetically pure.

Races do exist, and when studied in pure form we see a number of differences past appearance. These include IQ, testosterone levels and immunity and weakness towards certain diseases, as well as genes which for different reasons are unique to certain populations. One such gene which exist for the Nordic people which I like to call Earl's family is a cold-resistance one.

I would never blame anyones culture for anything - that is equivalent with imperialism, which you americans seem to be pretty hot on right now, but which us Europeans have thankfully left behind us (the replacing ideology isn't much better though). It would be like attacking their very innocent existance, which is stupid, to say the least. Really it matters little to me whether Arabs culturally find polygamy a normal thing - it is not for me to decide.

If you took a handful of "white people" and let them grow up in Iraq, except for the possible problems arising with their different appearance, surely they would behave the same way as their 'countrymen'. But if you replaced the entre populatio with "white people" I find it very hard to believe that the culture of Iraq would live on the way it would if there were ethnic Iraqis living there. And for those saying that the entire population of Europe isn't being replaced: it probably isn't But this isn't a black or white scenario (such belong with the desert reliugions which I thankfully isn't part of). The amount of change would just be less, though it would still take place. Thus we can concur that race-mixing equals destruction and bastardisation of cultures. Which is a sad thing, in my opinion. Melting pot is the term often used. If you through a bunch of different metals, say, some copper, a bit of gold, some iron and some platinum, heat it up enough and stir it - will you be able to tell the gold from the bronze? Isn't it more exciting and useful to keep the gold and the bronze and the iron and the platina pure?

Im not racist, but i do not like Nationalism and what its doing to America. I dont enjoy living in America anymore, its a weird spooky country with a bunch of Aliens that don't even speak english. The gangs are taking over the streets like illegal mexicans, people from africa are taking over the gas stations, and don't even understand a fucking word your telling them. I want to get the fuck out before another civil war happens, I don't like going to work because its like going to a foreign country. Another thing that pisses me off about AMerica is that they treat natives like they are shit, and they treat the aliens like gods so I say fuck the aliens... civilize your own country instead of raping ours into slimeballism. I know the president has a lot to do with it, but I highly respect people that like staying in there own country, and are proud of where they are from.

Im not racist, but i do not like Nationalism and what its doing to America. I dont enjoy living in America anymore, its a weird spooky country with a bunch of Aliens that don't even speak english. The gangs are taking over the streets like illegal mexicans, people from africa are taking over the gas stations, and don't even understand a fucking word your telling them. I want to get the fuck out before another civil war happens, I don't like going to work because its like going to a foreign country. Another thing that pisses me off about AMerica is that they treat natives like they are shit, and they treat the aliens like gods so I say fuck the aliens... civilize your own country instead of raping ours into slimeballism. I know the president has a lot to do with it, but I highly respect people that like staying in there own country, and are proud of where they are from.

I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords.

ok, be politically correct and "fuck racism". just don't come and complain later in 30 years because your daughter got raped by arabs. don't complain that nothing is left of your culture.
Yes, show off as "german viking" but have absolutely no conscience that if you and other go on about multiculturalism, you're gonna have to convert to islam in order to stay alive.
Im sorry to say but you're a dumb faggot. you have no idea of what's going on. People like you are the only responsible of what europe will be in 50 years (= islamic or multi-culturalist and anti-white/european society) and i can assure you that you're gonna fucking regret it.
sry i'm from germany and my english is not the best os i don't know when i write whether it's politicall correct or not sry
:loco:

Races do exist, and when studied in pure form we see a number of differences past appearance. These include IQ, testosterone levels and immunity and weakness towards certain diseases, as well as genes which for different reasons are unique to certain populations. One such gene which exist for the Nordic people which I like to call Earl's family is a cold-resistance one.

Please cite your sources. As a student of physical anthropology, I believe that what you've said here is completely false. There is no such thing as a "pure" race, only poplation-specific and geographically-specific trends. Humans came from one source and therefore cannot be ethnically pure.

What grounds do you use to determine which race is which? SKin colour? Hair colour? Hair texture? Eye colour? Nose size and shape? Blood type? Immunity to certain diseases? Height? These are all things which vary from one place to the other, but fluidly.

dude i like you, your like the only american not saying "USA BEST PLACE IN t3H WORLD, WERE BETTER THEN THE REST OF T3H WORLD"

Man ain't no one here saying that we are better, you have to remember America is only a couple of hundred years old, we're the new kids on the block, European countries have been around a hell of alot longer, so go back in time a little and remember what they went through to get where they are now, we're still basically just starting out!

what is your opinion about racism?there are many bands who sing about an aryan nation.what is your opinion are some people born better then other?or do you bealive in nationalism?that a nation musn't be mixed with other nations?

Race exist, history has taught us that over and over. Attila the Huns attack upon Europe, Genghis Khans attack on Europe, the Ottoman attack on Europe, and the Moorish attack on Europe…all of these non white groupings almost destroyed Europe and this was long before European colonialism.

I respect all races and I believe that racial separation is the solution, not racial integration regardless of the politically correct post war Democracy’s of the West protestations to the contrary.

Pleace point me in the direction of some black people (negroes) with blonde or red hair, or an Asian (mongol) with blue or green eyes. Now I'm not so good with the whole gene thing, but certain traits will be lost when mixed with other traits, at least when enough of the other trait-genes are mixed in. Makes sense, doesn't it? I think as an American you are slightly confused by the term race, seeing that for example many native americans have European traits, like Blue/green/gray eye colour. Perhaps it has never crossed your mind that the native american poulation as well as many other ones, aren't genetically pure.

My being American has noting to do with anything; it would be the same if I called you a sissy because you’re French…..pretty incorrect I would assume (you may very well prove me wrong; I’d like to think not though). I’ve personally known black people with natural red hair (one was from New Orleans, so yes, you could say he was mixed and that is why), but my other friend (Raphael Akimbaboye….I think that’s how it was spelled) was straight out of West Africa, and had hair redder than an Irish man. Again you could argue about mixing, but he said it was pretty prevalent from his village (you can still make the mixing argument though).

I tried to find you sources online but with such words as “black”, “negro”, “African-American”, and etc. I guarantee you will not find anything remotely relating to hair – for that you will have to take my word. And if a black man can have red hair (the rarest type of hair in the world), then he could definitely have blonde. And many Asians have light eyes, I’ve known a lot of asian women with gray and blue eyes, and some actually have green. If you don’t believe that Asians can have light eyes, India (part of South Asia) has some of the highest green eye populations per person ratio.

Races do not exist; and all those things you mentioned are flawed in many ways:
1. IQ: For one there is no universal IQ test, and the problem with IQ tests in general is that they only usually test with symbolic logic – which is obviously NOT all that intelligence is about.
2. 2. Testosterone levels vary in every single person and population; not only that, but testosterone activity also depends on activity of a person, and how they keep their health up (genetics also plays a hand of course). Testosterone relies so much on so many different selective pressures it would probably be impossible to actually list exactly how to control someone’s testosterone activity; one would only be able to account for the pressures that would seem to play the most important part in a someone’s life: Diet, exercise activity, genetic history, habits, etc.
3. Immunity is the same as testosterone, the only difference is that resistance (and prior adaptation) definitely have a bigger role in the evolution of the immune system. If there were a gigantic herd of black people living in Europe during the black plague in London (and mind you they have been there for...let’s say 150 years, and only mating with other black people), there is a chance that they may well have developed an immunity to it just as some of the very few old Brits did. Granted I more than likely shorthanded the staying time for them (in anthropological timescales anyway, recent estimates that I have heard over the grape vine have said tat it may even take only as little as 200 years for a population to adjust to new areas…of course this is all theory to me (as I have no source, so even I am a bit skeptical).
4. I’d like to have a source for a “cold gene”, especially since that should be easier to find than a hair sample (bigger industry after all). I also wouldn’t doubt its existence, but I do doubt the nature you have shown it as. I would believe the Sami people would have that gene more than the Scandinavians in the area though, as they have been there far longer (to my understanding – as I am counting in migrations and introduction of new genetic material). Then again adaptation is key (as is mutation), so if anything a good source should really be able to clear my head about this.

I would never blame anyones culture for anything - that is equivalent with imperialism, which you americans seem to be pretty hot on right now, but which us Europeans have thankfully left behind us (the replacing ideology isn't much better though). It would be like attacking their very innocent existance, which is stupid, to say the least. Really it matters little to me whether Arabs culturally find polygamy a normal thing - it is not for me to decide.

Again with the pitiful ad hominem’s; if I were to give another French stereotype you would be pissed. Not to mention I seem to remember French history have its own bit of imperialistic tendencies lead by he sword (then again, all places have).

Slowly though I’m becoming confused, are you saying that instead of blaming something as abstract and ever changing as culture or religion, you will choose to stand by an opinion that skin color (which is essentially how race is defined) is the basis for the fucked up aspects of humans? With science you can actually prove (bad word I know) to a degree about things that can be tested! Genetics is one of those things, and not only that but skin color changes depending on the different factors people live in! So, for example, if a white guy moved to Africa, and stayed there (mixing with other whites mind you) for hundreds of years, and his skin turned black – would he be any less moral? More than likely we have different definitions (and other logical foundations) for what culture may be. Culture however can change multiple times within a lifetime, and if it is backed with religious (bullshit) dogma, then it can be catastrophic towards other cultures that do not have the same views as another culture might (of course, it may just be the opposite – it all depends on your belief system).

If you took a handful of "white people" and let them grow up in Iraq, except for the possible problems arising with their different appearance, surely they would behave the same way as their 'countrymen'. But if you replaced the entre populatio with "white people" I find it very hard to believe that the culture of Iraq would live on the way it would if there were ethnic Iraqis living there. And for those saying that the entire population of Europe isn't being replaced: it probably isn't But this isn't a black or white scenario (such belong with the desert reliugions which I thankfully isn't part of). The amount of change would just be less, though it would still take place. Thus we can concur that race-mixing equals destruction and bastardisation of cultures. Which is a sad thing, in my opinion. Melting pot is the term often used. If you through a bunch of different metals, say, some copper, a bit of gold, some iron and some platinum, heat it up enough and stir it - will you be able to tell the gold from the bronze? Isn't it more exciting and useful to keep the gold and the bronze and the iron and the platina pure?

Well, with all the white pride “Aryans” around the area where I live, I’m tempted to go send them off to meet some real ones :lol:! But again, what you refer to sounds more like cultural shifts more than “race”; you admit that whatever whites that grew up there would more than likely act like there ‘countrymen’, I however still think that the entire situation would be the same – the whole problem there is not based on the color of skin (although I have no doubt many problems arise from it from lack of knowledge about the origin of skin color). Over there, not only are the countries dealing with internal political strife, it is backed up with the heated distinctions on religion. This is the problem over there, an entire combination of various factors that are really screwing the innocent people over there.

I completely agree that it isn’t a black and white scenario; however, I will g a step further and state that nothing is at all.

And the metallurgy example isn’t that good, my friend is a blacksmith, he can pretty much tell (by experience) which metal is what, and what it is combined with (if you’re really good). Of course when it is mixing you can’t, however, some of the best metals can only be attained by mixing…

And hell, even if you cite dictionary.com for a semantic definition on race (which is nearly impossible for many words anyway) you will STILL run into this:

[French, from Old French, from Old Italian razza, race, lineage.]
Usage Note: The notion of race is nearly as problematic from a scientific point of view as it is from a social one. European physical anthropologists of the 17th and 18th centuries proposed various systems of racial classifications based on such observable characteristics as skin color, hair type, body proportions, and skull measurements, essentially codifying the perceived differences among broad geographic populations of humans. The traditional terms for these populations Caucasoid (or Caucasian), Mongoloid, Negroid, and in some systems Australoid are now controversial in both technical and nontechnical usage, and in some cases they may well be considered offensive. (Caucasian does retain a certain currency in American English, but it is used almost exclusively to mean “white” or “European” rather than “belonging to the Caucasian race,” a group that includes a variety of peoples generally categorized as nonwhite.) The biological aspect of race is described today not in observable physical features but rather in such genetic characteristics as blood groups and metabolic processes, and the groupings indicated by these factors seldom coincide very neatly with those put forward by earlier physical anthropologists. Citing this and other points such as the fact that a person who is considered black in one society might be nonblack in another many cultural anthropologists now consider race to be more a social or mental construct than an objective biological fact.

Race exist, history has taught us that over and over. Attila the Huns attack upon Europe, Genghis Khans attack on Europe, the Ottoman attack on Europe, and the Moorish attack on Europe…all of these non white groupings almost destroyed Europe and this was long before European colonialism.

I respect all races and I believe that racial separation is the solution, not racial integration regardless of the politically correct post war Democracy’s of the West protestations to the contrary.

There are probably more atrocities done by europeans to other europeans than to foreigners. History by the way, is not all that is written down; many viewpoints and facts are lost to the annals of history.

And if we are going to mention the destruction of a people, I would start with the religious movements rather than the political movements - after all, religions has created the most fervant fighters around...
I would look towards the catholics.
If I was going to look at the political struggles, then I would look towards the Macedonia and then just continue looking at that region for the next thousand+ years.