Racism

white arts awards? to see what? a bunch of whiggers prentending to be ghetto hoodlums on MTV and please the teenage hordes from upscale neighbourhoods?

Don't we have the shameful CMT channel?

Btw, I laugh at every white american claiming that they will take their (USA) country back. This land is not yours, never was, never will be ... but of course most of the people who owned it are now 6feet under or in reservations. This land does not belong more to a white, a black or asian but it sure belongs more to a real american indian. Needless to say, most of the west of the USA belongs to the mexicans as well (if all you white pride people want to be historically and geographically accurate). Give it 15-20 years until most western states go back to full Mexican population.
And if some feel angry about these facts then they should have remained in Europe where they could now defend their white ancestry and pride.
I guess that if we follow this idiotic train of thoughts then Iraq should be a 51st state by 2015?
Illegal occupation of a land is just a repeat of history ... just a different setting.

One last thing, I strongly believe that if the french had never sold LA to the English in the LA purchase, the USA of today would be totally different; but we cannot change history.

Belgar said:

CMT! Yeah, that sure is a “white” network. I feel proud to be white every time I watch that. :rolleyes:

I will admit to a guilty pleasure though, they have this reality show about trying out for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Those chicks are sooooo hot. I don’t know if the “white & proud” types would like it though; some of the girls aren’t white.

I know I’m taking this thread in another direction but I’ve always wondered about the “white pride” guys with their white’s only viewpoints; if they had an opportunity to sleep with like Halle Berry or Jessica Alba would they seriously turn them down? I doubt it. I sure wouldn’t! :headbang:

racist people = FUCKING SHIT
im not agree with you man...how do you explain that the french people leave france and come to morocco to stay there...????

AMERICAN NORSEMAN said:
What and your canadien bands rock :lol:
Yes, that's exactly the point I was making, thank you for getting it so readily. :rolleyes:

Sir Tyler, I see we are of similar mind.

Belgar said:
Country music is probably the only genuinely white, American form of music... so if you want to only listen to pure, white music that still gets played on TV and in bars, saddle up. Unless you want to get into folk music. Which I do.

Dominus-sathanas said:
racist people = FUCKING SHIT
im not agree with you man...how do you explain that the french people leave france and come to morocco to stay there...????
NOW france is plenty of african and black people just take the national team as an example,the most of the player are originaly from africa

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Then what are you doing in the states?
he's here to work and live, like everyone else. Seriously, America was founded as a place where people from everywhere could come, put aside their differences, and get down to some good old fashioned industry. Saying that America is losing it's identity is to assume it was ever supposed to have one.

darcy said:
Country music is probably the only genuinely white, American form of music... so if you want to only listen to pure, white music that still gets played on TV and in bars, saddle up. Unless you want to get into folk music. Which I do.
Actually the Guitar is an African instrument

Thrymfal said:
America was founded as a place where people from everywhere could come, put aside their differences, and get down to some good old fashioned industry.
Bonus points the Thrymfal for getting the goddamn point of it all. :kickass:

Thrymfal said:
I know, but the style of music (which was initially guitar-optional) is based on European folk music... of course, modern country music today is just as much based in rock & roll as most other forms of music that currently exist.

Thrymfal said:
he's here to work and live, like everyone else. Seriously, America was founded as a place where people from everywhere could come, put aside their differences, and get down to some good old fashioned industry. Saying that America is losing it's identity is to assume it was ever supposed to have one.

Settle down, meant it not as a form of attack. Might even myself move to america if the possibility arises. But I'll return to Skåne of course. Just the part about defending Europe triggered my comment.

BUT, you say that america "was founded as a place where people from everywhere could come, put aside their differences, and get down to some good old fashioned industry". Sure it was. Nice idea, save that (as people pointed out) people were already there who never had a say in, or never wanted to, have people from everywhere come and "put aside there differences". I guess it comes down to whether one is striving for a form of universal justice and equality for all people or whether it is justifiable to do anything an everything against the other peoples of this world - i.e, different set of rules for aliens than for countrymen. getit?

Look you aren't getting the meaning, if you want all of these ethnic clubs/org's that's fine but when we as white people in this country stand up for ourselves as whites we get attacked and get called Klansmen or Rednecks, now if you want to hold what my ancestors did to yours then that's your choice, I didn't do it to you, I'm saying that me myself and I should be able to get together with other whites and have our own clubs/ org's without the NAACP, Al Sharpton And Jesse Jackson jumping down our damn throats, there was a white girl a few years back, up in Seattle that was in the news that at her high school that wanted to start a caucasian club, there was already a club there for Asians, Blacks and Latino's she was denied by her school board because it was deemed racial, it wasn't any type of KKK club just one for white kids to get together like the rest of the races at her school.
So you tell me what's so wrong about that then tell me who is the racist here!
Oh and Darcy didn't mean to spell your country wrong, I'm a hockey fan and well that's how you spell Montreals team but I'd still put our bands up against anybody's!!! :kickass:

AMERICAN NORSEMAN said:
Look you aren't getting the meaning, if you want all of these ethnic clubs/org's that's fine but when we as white people in this country stand up for ourselves as whites we get attacked and get called Klansmen or Rednecks, now if you want to hold what my ancestors did to yours then that's your choice, I didn't do it to you, I'm saying that me myself and I should be able to get together with other whites and have our own clubs/ org's without the NAACP, Al Sharpton And Jesse Jackson jumping down our damn throats, there was a white girl a few years back, up in Seattle that was in the news that at her high school that wanted to start a caucasian club, there was already a club there for Asians, Blacks and Latino's she was denied by her school board because it was deemed racial, it wasn't any type of KKK club just one for white kids to get together like the rest of the races at her school.
So you tell me what's so wrong about that then tell me who is the racist here!
Oh and Darcy didn't mean to spell your country wrong, I'm a hockey fan and well that's how you spell Montreals team but I'd still put our bands up against anybody's!!! :kickass:

Caucasian club = NHL

Arch said:
Caucasian club = NHL

haha so true

but yea, at my school there's a asian, hispanic, and african pride club, but no one would dare have a european pride culture club
nowadays white pride=white power

jmint52 said:
haha so true

but yea, at my school there's a asian, hispanic, and african pride club, but no one would dare have a european pride culture club
nowadays white pride=white power

set it up dude. find others that are proud and set it up. Teach the people that are ignorant on how and why they should be proud.

ok, be politically correct and "fuck racism". just don't come and complain later in 30 years because your daughter got raped by arabs. don't complain that nothing is left of your culture.
Yes, show off as "german viking" but have absolutely no conscience that if you and other go on about multiculturalism, you're gonna have to convert to islam in order to stay alive.
Im sorry to say but you're a dumb faggot. you have no idea of what's going on. People like you are the only responsible of what europe will be in 50 years (= islamic or multi-culturalist and anti-white/european society) and i can assure you that you're gonna fucking regret it.