Racism

nocturnius said:
im proud that im german
but im against racism
every other nation has the same status like germany

i love the "against racism" people.
these antifa that i "meet" quite often in nationalist rallies really have no life, but at least it makes rallies funner;.. that they're there with their counter manifestations just to run away like rabbits after.

every western european nation has the same status as germany in terms of problems do to immigration and how you can't say you're proud to be of your country or else you're called a racist. thats ethnomasochism. anti racism is ethnomasochism too in a sense.

Celtik Militia said:
... you can't say you're proud to be of your country or else you're called a racist. thats ethnomasochism. anti racism is ethnomasochism too in a sense.
You don't have to look down on other races & cultures to be proud of your own, that's ridiculous.

It's hard to separate church from state. Especially for religious groups like Muslims. In all Middle Eastern countries there is no such thing as separation of church and state. Then again, Bush is one of the worst modern presidents to threaten that doctrine for the US. It makes him look like a retard (wow really?)

And please don't say oppression of women only happens in Muslim countries. I know a lot of Muslim families that moved to other countries to get away from oppressive laws but most were just a twist on the true nature of the Qu'aran. Consider this; Muslim women in their culture actually make more money than men. And I don't mean on average. I mean that every married Muslim women has the potential to make more money than her husband will ever be allowed to. Now compare that to the Wimbledon Cup, which until very very recently (or this might still be the case) the prize money for men winning is greater than that of the woman champion. That's a very public display of female oppression. Certainly more public that just digging up the well known statistic of women earning less than men to in the corporate world.

Anglorfin said:
It's hard to separate church from state. Especially for religious groups like Muslims. In all Middle Eastern countries there is no such thing as separation of church and state. Then again, Bush is one of the worst modern presidents to threaten that doctrine for the US. It makes him look like a retard (wow really?)

And please don't say oppression of women only happens in Muslim countries. I know a lot of Muslim families that moved to other countries to get away from oppressive laws but most were just a twist on the true nature of the Qu'aran. Consider this; Muslim women in their culture actually make more money than men. And I don't mean on average. I mean that every married Muslim women has the potential to make more money than her husband will ever be allowed to. Now compare that to the Wimbledon Cup, which until very very recently (or this might still be the case) the prize money for men winning is greater than that of the woman champion. That's a very public display of female oppression. Certainly more public that just digging up the well known statistic of women earning less than men to in the corporate world.

it´s money worth when you cannot go anywhere alone,when you belong to your father or brother, when guys from your family are allowed to rape you any time because you´r worth it?when you can be killed with stones because that people before rape you and now you have a children, when you dont have a passport,when you can be sold...if you where a women living in that situation would you really be proud of earning more than your hubby??

burzum is a pro nazi band .(they just sing)but i don't give a fuck those little things .every body has the right of speech .that's one of the admenments in the US and it should be worldwide indeed this is a touchy thread sorry if ....

Belgar said:
You must live in a dreamland if you think that you are free to speak your mind in the USA.
If you are from jupiter fl if you are from there indeed you know you can say whatever you want.i live in Miami fl.i salute you let's have some free speech.:headbang:

Ikki said:
it´s money worth when you cannot go anywhere alone,when you belong to your father or brother, when guys from your family are allowed to rape you any time because you´r worth it?when you can be killed with stones because that people before rape you and now you have a children, when you dont have a passport,when you can be sold...if you where a women living in that situation would you really be proud of earning more than your hubby??

Just reminding everyone that oppression of women is not something innately Muslim. Plus there are good Muslims out there whose wives have just as much freedom as their men. Like I said a lot of Muslims I know moved away from oppressive areas. I know that stuff you mention still happens but a lot of Muslims NOT living in Middle Eastern countries recognize that they are outdated concepts.

darcy said:
You don't have to look down on other races & cultures to be proud of your own, that's ridiculous.

when i said anti racism is ethnomasochist you got to understand the different definitions of racism.
Racism can be acknowledging that there exists different races. If you're anti racist you don't acknowledge that, hence you deny the existance of your own race. thats ethnomasochist.
thats what i meant.

Darkkiuban makes me laugh and cry at the same time. he's laughable because he realises shit, but at the same time its cause of people like him that europe and its culture as we know it will vanish. *sigh*

Anglorfin said:
Just reminding everyone that oppression of women is not something innately Muslim. Plus there are good Muslims out there whose wives have just as much freedom as their men. Like I said a lot of Muslims I know moved away from oppressive areas. I know that stuff you mention still happens but a lot of Muslims NOT living in Middle Eastern countries recognize that they are outdated concepts.

I know, i dont basically have anything against anybody unless they have something against me..but the problem is that there are lots of extreme guys who do live in middle east and want their rules to be...there are women in here ( europe)who are killed because they are muslims and they are not following the sariah at all, and i bet that is what worry people, not if your neigbourh peacefully prays Allah, God,Buda, Odin, or Britney Spears...

Celtik Militia said:
when i said anti racism is ethnomasochist you got to understand the different definitions of racism.
Racism can be acknowledging that there exists different races. If you're anti racist you don't acknowledge that, hence you deny the existance of your own race. thats ethnomasochist.
thats what i meant.
well... scientifically speaking, "race" as a concept is exceptionally flawed. because you cannot concretely define and categorize races the concept is scientifically worthless. culture and heritage are things that simply can't be measured.

and while that is a fairly harmless, if archaic, definition of racism, typically it means something a lot more malicious and hateful.

Thrymfal said:
Here's how it works kiddos, we're all psychotic mutated apes, some of us are better adapted to live in desert, others forest or sunny planes, and still others in colder, mountainous regions. Evolution guided the creation of "race", consider the idea that if germany had been equatorial 500,000 years ago, germans would now be black people, because it's true. Now religions and societies have risen up through the years, and have allowed some to prosper, and caused others to wallow in ignorance, but, ultimately, that isn't because of genetic makeup, rather becuase of social custom. Ultimately this means that it's great to be proud of who you are and where you come from, but be so based on the merit of acts and ideas. Being white doesn't carry any intrensic value, but white people have done alot of great things, and the same is true of blacks and asians, etc;as well as with nationalities. All bullshit aside, could you honestly tell a canadian from an american, just by looking? How about a black guy from africa vs. a black guy from detroit? Simply put, being white will never make you special. If you want to be special, drink some of the chemicals under the sink, then bash your head against the wall for a few hours, thet will make you really "special".

Racist is like black people, it shouldnt exist! Just kidding... Seriously I like your post. Think about it people! Especially where you say being white will never make you special. I agree 100%