Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

Splinter Cell Conviction: 8.5

Great game! I never digged the Splinter Cell titles, but this one rocks. The campaign is pretty short but it has the perfect lenght before the gameplay mechanics and gadgets get too repetitive. The soundtrack, voice acting and atmosphere are all great, but the art direction and camera work really shine. The indications and movies projected on the surfaces are so beautiful and original that I hope other games start to copy it. When you do the right stuff to clean a room full of enemies in just a split second you feel like the ultimate badass. The ending is also cool.

The Darkness

Pretty good so far... The controls and the gaming feel are a little clumsy and the playing world holds some annoying flaws - but overall, I like it. I like all the powers, and how you can approach enemies in a number of ways. Usually the worst/least effective way is trying to shoot them like a normal person.

Shit's intense.

Burning Fight: 1.5
Played this on the Neo Geo emulator on PSP. One of the worst beat'em up I´ve ever played. Shameless Final Fight ripoff with even a Cody and Guy lookalikes. Doesn´t worth the crap I was taking while playing it. The only good thing I can say about it is that the backgrounds are beautiful and diverse.

burningfight2.gif

Dude on a japanese truck throwing a molotov while I read an invisible newspaper

Played this on the real thing back in 1992 (I guess) at the local arcade room.
Yep shameless rip off. Japanese are known to rip off everything!
As all neogeo games, awesome graphics!

The Darkness

Pretty good so far... The controls and the gaming feel are a little clumsy and the playing world holds some annoying flaws - but overall, I like it. I like all the powers, and how you can approach enemies in a number of ways. Usually the worst/least effective way is trying to shoot them like a normal person.

Shit's intense.
I bought and beat the darkness when it first came out back in 07 , I loved that game

I just finished COD:MW2 capaign missions on sunday night (i know... the last horse finally crosses the line)

Enjoyed the storyline... me an the missus are doing the ops where you earn stars at the minute... enjoyed the game, loved the twists in the storyline, though i need to read up on the storyline from the last game...

GTA4: Also just finished the storyline last week, gonna trade it in for the next ones

Battletoads: 8

Played on MAME. I had never bothered playing this game on the arcade version because when I was a kid I used to play the NES version which was fucking IMPOSSIBLE to beat. I had a big surprise when hitted the arcade version yesterday, as it is a totally different game. Sweet beat'em up with great graphics and filled with that absurd "90´s badass" style. If you grew up in the 90´s you know what I mean: TNMT, SWAT Cats, Bart Simpson, Beavis & Butt-Head, GWAR... This kind of funny badass stuff.

The levels are very unique and the gameplay doesn´t get boring. There´s plenty of bloody and the combo finalizers are hilarious. The controls are great and the soundtrack is pure Metal MIDI in all its glory. Two thumbs up for this game!

battletoads.jpg

Reminds me of Holland vs Spain

The Darkness

Shit's intense.

I believe Mike Patton did the voices for that game

Battletoads: 8

Played on MAME. I had never bothered playing this game on the arcade version because when I was a kid I used to play the NES version which was fucking IMPOSSIBLE to beat. I had a big surprise when hitted the arcade version yesterday, as it is a totally different game. Sweet beat'em up with great graphics and filled with that absurd "90´s badass" style. If you grew up in the 90´s you know what I mean: TNMT, SWAT Cats, Bart Simpson, Beavis & Butt-Head, GWAR... This kind of funny badass stuff.

The levels are very unique and the gameplay doesn´t get boring. There´s plenty of bloody and the combo finalizers are hilarious. The controls are great and the soundtrack is pure Metal MIDI in all its glory. Two thumbs up for this game!

battletoads.jpg

Reminds me of Holland vs Spain
Wow I didnt even know that existed ! All I played was the impossible NES game , I believe that is the only game that literally made me throw a controller across the room.(driving sequence , and I was like 5 lol)
I've heard of the MAME thing , that's an arcade emulator right? Anywhere I could download it to check it out ?

Wow I didnt even know that existed ! All I played was the impossible NES game , I believe that is the only game that literally made me throw a controller across the room.(driving sequence , and I was like 5 lol)
I've heard of the MAME thing , that's an arcade emulator right? Anywhere I could download it to check it out ?

Yep, MAME is an arcade emulator. Sent you a PM.