Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

thanks, maybe I'll do that haha

since the box isn't mine, I might as well buy a PS3 instead... I'm not sure what I'll end up wanting... :kickass:

At least I've seen MW2 and I think it looks gorgeous, but that was on PC, I'm probably going to get it anyway - a month ago I was planning to buy an Xbox 360 just for that game!

Modern Warfare 2 is a good game but not really a great graphics presentation.
I highly recommend PS3 , they are only 299 now for the slim and free online play !

9 days until Natural Selection 2 Alpha
10 days until Starcraft 2

this is gonna be an awesome time, thank god I'm unemployed right now :lol:

9 days until Natural Selection 2 Alpha
10 days until Starcraft 2

this is gonna be an awesome time, thank god I'm unemployed right now :lol:

Was it you I was talking to WAY earlier in the thread, about NS2?
If so, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW IT IS D=
This computer's a piece of crap, couldn't come close to meeting the minimum requirements for NS2.

Was it you I was talking to WAY earlier in the thread, about NS2?
If so, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW IT IS D=
This computer's a piece of crap, couldn't come close to meeting the minimum requirements for NS2.

I think it was me, could be someone else but I remember a short discussion of NS2 here;
Sure I'm gonna tell you how it is :headbang:

red dead redemption

was borrowing it from my girlfriend's brother... it started off a bit slow and I thought it was kinda boring, but it got pretty damn cool later on. I'm pretty far into it, but didn't get to finish... had to give it back. might end up buying it, because i want to finish that shit.

Modern Warfare 2 continued...

I apparently have to get Xbox live to play online, since this game was TOO FUCKING SHORT AND ENDED PREMATURELY. I literally beat the game in two sessions that lasted a couple of hours.

Where are the games that last for 100 and so on hours? Even though I liked the story in the game, I wish I would have bought Mass Effect 2 or something instead for now. In fact, I would have got ME & ME2 for the price I paid for MW2...

In MW2's defense, I did know the storyline is short and I had heard that the name of the game is online play, but still...

Yeah MW2 has a short campaign but it is well done. I would rather this than them creating filler missions that were boring and shitty though. The only really long game that kept me interested till the end was Oblivion

To me it's Morrowind :) must have played that one for well over 100 hours.

I never REALLY liked Oblivion that much, but I'm considering getting it for the 360 if I find it being sold cheap somewhere

DON'T get it on 360.
Get it on PC if your pc can handle it. Morrowind was brilliant even without mods, Oblivion's a bit more of a fixer-upper.

Modern Warfare 2 continued...

I apparently have to get Xbox live to play online, since this game was TOO FUCKING SHORT AND ENDED PREMATURELY. I literally beat the game in two sessions that lasted a couple of hours.

Where are the games that last for 100 and so on hours? Even though I liked the story in the game, I wish I would have bought Mass Effect 2 or something instead for now. In fact, I would have got ME & ME2 for the price I paid for MW2...

In MW2's defense, I did know the storyline is short and I had heard that the name of the game is online play, but still...

Trust me, bro, you don't wanna play online. You'll run into either noob tubers, campers, snipers, knifers, people that team up with their buddies for free kills to get the tactical nuke, laggy un-dedicated servers, annoying 12 year olds that spam the mic, a shitty respawn point system, and 9 times out of 10, the teams are typically extremely unbalanced.

DON'T get it on 360.
Get it on PC if your pc can handle it. Morrowind was brilliant even without mods, Oblivion's a bit more of a fixer-upper.

You're right, maybe I shouldn't. I have it for PC and I had to use a bunch of mods to make it better, but my PC isn't so good so it looked horrible.

I don't really like messing around with mods either, in most cases I want to play the game like it's meant to be played and mods just ruin it... If there's user added content I just become somehow hyper-critical about it, not to mention not all of it always works and I end up checking if they're really in there, working all right etc... I can't remember liking any game mods, except for some for Fallout 2.

Trust me, bro, you don't wanna play online. You'll run into either noob tubers, campers, snipers, knifers, people that team up with their buddies for free kills to get the tactical nuke, laggy un-dedicated servers, annoying 12 year olds that spam the mic, a shitty respawn point system, and 9 times out of 10, the teams are typically extremely unbalanced.

Oh man, that sucks. I guess I'll have to try it though. Can't they update some of those things through Xbox Live? I always thought the non-dedicated servers only thing sucked, but I imagined it would be pretty much the only bad thing about MW2.

Yeah, I see your point as far as "the way it's meant to be played" goes. It's like fucking with the running order of a perfect album or something, I totally get you.
I seem to be one of the few who thinks Oblivion wasn't that great on its own though.

Yeah, I see your point as far as "the way it's meant to be played" goes. It's like fucking with the running order of a perfect album or something, I totally get you.
I seem to be one of the few who thinks Oblivion wasn't that great on its own though.

Yeah, exactly.

I didn't like oblivion too much, either. Installed a couple of mods, stopped playing. :(

Yeah, I get you man. I do try to treat them as seperate cases though generally.
Mods are a huge part of the PC gaming scene, and Bethesda are the type of dev that ship their shit as polished as beta test would be and leave it to the community to fix shit up, and they provide the community with the tools, so why not?

I had some mod that let you loot the niggas in the arena, hello high end armour at level 2. ^_^