Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

Punch-out on Nes
Thanks god I still own this game
mike-tysons-punch-out.jpg

Reviews: I still can't beat Myke Tyson haha

Yeah, I get you man. I do try to treat them as seperate cases though generally.
Mods are a huge part of the PC gaming scene, and Bethesda are the type of dev that ship their shit as polished as beta test would be and leave it to the community to fix shit up, and they provide the community with the tools, so why not?

I had some mod that let you loot the niggas in the arena, hello high end armour at level 2. ^_^

One hardly needs a mod to get ridiculously overpowered gear - obtain, in any fashion whatsoever, Chameleon and get access to the Mage crafting building. Craft a full suit of things with ~20-35 Chameleon and nobody ever sees you again until you decide that they should.

Jeff

Trust me, bro, you don't wanna play online. You'll run into either noob tubers, campers, snipers, knifers, people that team up with their buddies for free kills to get the tactical nuke, laggy un-dedicated servers, annoying 12 year olds that spam the mic, a shitty respawn point system, and 9 times out of 10, the teams are typically extremely unbalanced.

I agree with everything but the noob tubers.. i never got the issue with the noob tube.
Its implemented in to the game, and unless your team consists of a bunch of fucktards moving in a lump, its not all that effective tbh.

Just beat Darksiders.

God of War meets Zelda.

Not bad but not great, the combat system was kind of boring in so much as there are very few moves compared to other games of this style. Buy Bayonetta instead.

It's very over the top in its...fan service.

But if you can get past that (I found it all hilarious), the combat system is tight as fuck, the visuals are magnificent and the soundtrack is awesome. It's a really satisfying game to play and beat, and it doesn't fuck around in the boss department like so many games these days. They're humongous and really cleverly designed.

I thought Bayonetta was a pretty crappy rehash of DMC , and honestly those graphics were pretty terrible , muddy textures everywhere. I hear Ninja Theory , the guys who made Heavenly Sword , are doing DMC 5 , so hopefully that will be cool.

One hardly needs a mod to get ridiculously overpowered gear - obtain, in any fashion whatsoever, Chameleon and get access to the Mage crafting building. Craft a full suit of things with ~20-35 Chameleon and nobody ever sees you again until you decide that they should.

Jeff

I can't say I ever thought too hard about builds in Oblivion, I usually just piss about in it since the game's about as immersive as taking a bath in dried cement when you try and play it properly.
Good fun when there is copious amounts of alcohol and liberal amounts of piss-taking involved though.

edit: also my copy of silent hill 2 arrived today, gonna start playing when it get's dark I think c:

I can't say I ever thought too hard about builds in Oblivion, I usually just piss about in it since the game's about as immersive as taking a bath in dried cement when you try and play it properly.
Good fun when there is copious amounts of alcohol and liberal amounts of piss-taking involved though.

edit: also my copy of silent hill 2 arrived today, gonna start playing when it get's dark I think c:

Because of you I think I'm gonna replay all the Silent Hill serie :Smokedev:

I think SH4 was my favourite, even though the reviews gave it shitty ratings. SH2 was awesome too, SH1 and 3 were good but not as much as 2 and 4 IMO. Homecoming was pure shit. Origins was better than expected.

Started playing Deus Ex again today. That game is awesome despite the ancient graphics

the main title theme song is epic

Edit - This is fuckin weird I went on youtube to listen to the song and discovered that tomorrow is the 10 year anniversary of Deus Ex ! That's so weird I reinstalled it today randomly !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3wlwQ3ufM4&feature=related[/ame]

Allan Wake- -100/10

this game fucking blew, I played it 3 seperate times hoping it would get better, but after like 20-25 minutes each time I had to shut it off because of how ridiculous it was. It would have been a killer movie, but as a video game, sucked.

Allan Wake- -100/10

this game fucking blew, I played it 3 seperate times hoping it would get better, but after like 20-25 minutes each time I had to shut it off because of how ridiculous it was. It would have been a killer movie, but as a video game, sucked.

If it sucked , don;t you mean like 1/10 ? 100/10 would be like the best game ever. I saw my lil bro playing this game and it looked really shitty , Xbox exclusives are getting pretty sad lately. If I had one all I would be looking forward to is Gears 3 and maybe Halo 3,512.

If it sucked , don;t you mean like 1/10 ? 100/10 would be like the best game ever. I saw my lil bro playing this game and it looked really shitty , Xbox exclusives are getting pretty sad lately. If I had one all I would be looking forward to is Gears 3 and maybe Halo 3,512.

Note the (-) it reads NEGATIVE 100

Def stoked about the new gears release. But i could care less about halo, the only reason i even have one of the games is cuz i can go online at like 4 am and still find a full room of people to play with.