Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

Yeah Alan Wake was pretty boring, pretty sad to see that game being so bad after so many years of development, they should have made a movie outta this

Alien Swarm 7-8/10

nice and addictive, and for free

Still playing MGS Peace Walker for PSP lol... yesterday I was playing it while walking on the treadmill for over an hour and a half and I didn't even realize it !

Currently playing: with myself

bit of a slow start, gets better as it goes on though. amazing fucking ending though you guys

just kidding

omgomgomg finished MGS: Peace Walker
epic

Don't tell me the ending ! Hey how did you beat Chrysalis , that's where I am stuck right now. Also how do you disable tanks etc for use in outer ops? Do you just tranq all the guards and hope the captain comes out and tranq him too? And I guess you have to not be spotted... because if I am spotted with nothing but tranq on me Miller will tell me it's over , I'm a sitting duck , come back to base

Don't tell me the ending ! Hey how did you beat Chrysalis , that's where I am stuck right now. Also how do you disable tanks etc for use in outer ops? Do you just tranq all the guards and hope the captain comes out and tranq him too? And I guess you have to not be spotted... because if I am spotted with nothing but tranq on me Miller will tell me it's over , I'm a sitting duck , come back to base

Chrysalis was one of the easier bosses (which means I only needed 3-5 tries :lol: ), try to get to a corner on the map where you won't get hit by the rockets and have some cover for shooting & reloading (and requesting support drops)
Regarding tanks, I just shot them with everything until the captain came out, I've always been spotted quickly but if you manage to kill all the troops that walk around there it isn't that hard anymore because you won't get surprised anymore (altough I had to do some of those bosses like 10 times because it was really hard :lol: )

Chrysalis was one of the easier bosses (which means I only needed 3-5 tries :lol: ), try to get to a corner on the map where you won't get hit by the rockets and have some cover for shooting & reloading (and requesting support drops)
Regarding tanks, I just shot them with everything until the captain came out, I've always been spotted quickly but if you manage to kill all the troops that walk around there it isn't that hard anymore because you won't get surprised anymore (altough I had to do some of those bosses like 10 times because it was really hard :lol: )

Gotcha , I actually just beat Chrysalis last night finally , what I had to do was a lot of extra ops to level up my R and D department till I got the heat seeking missiles and night vision goggles. I also got the level 3 rations so I fucked him up this time around ! haha

The Saboteur 6/10
Some cool ideas but I'm so tired of WW2. Graphics aren't very good and it's basically a crappier version of inFamous