Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

word there's also 3 expansions. the underdome will make you want to kill yourself. make sure you get 3 other people to play it with you!

cool , I might pick that up tomorrow. I traded in some shit at Gamestop today for $150 of credit , don't know what I want yet. I borrowed my bro's copy of borderlands to try it , it's cool so far , I really like the art style

Many military forces from around the world are using modified ARMA to train their soldiers.
Thats how realistic it is.
And i love it.

Holy shit. Sounds fucking rad. I plan on trading in my Steel Battalion game and controller that has been collecting dust for the past few years and see what I can get. Saw basically the same set I have selling online used for $200. One can hope.

EDIT: Aw fuck, didnt realize Arma 2 was a PC game. My computer is too far out of date to even tempt myself with screenshots. :(

Holy shit. Sounds fucking rad. I plan on trading in my Steel Battalion game and controller that has been collecting dust for the past few years and see what I can get. Saw basically the same set I have selling online used for $200. One can hope.

EDIT: Aw fuck, didnt realize Arma 2 was a PC game. My computer is too far out of date to even tempt myself with screenshots. :(

Yeah ARMA2 has some serious hardware requirements.
http://www.arma2.com/home_en.html
http://www.bisimulations.com/products/vbs2

Also check this out:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget about Crysis Warhead.

IMHO it is way better than the first one.

And the protagonist is way cooler too.

Yea its supposed to run better too i might pick it up

Cant wait for crysis 2 now its set in New York so expect a lot of sweet urban fighting which will make a change from the jungle

You might as well buy the altair sword though. I piled any money I got early on into the villa, by a quarter of the way through the game I had more cash than I knew what to do with.
Still haven't quite 100%'d it though. Gonna get a map and go get all the feathers tonight probably <3

And ermz, I was waiting for your opinion on Alpha Protocol but we hadn't talked on MSN for a bit. I may have to pick it up when the price drops a bit. ^_^

You might as well buy the altair sword though. I piled any money I got early on into the villa, by a quarter of the way through the game I had more cash than I knew what to do with.
Still haven't quite 100%'d it though. Gonna get a map and go get all the feathers tonight probably <3

And ermz, I was waiting for your opinion on Alpha Protocol but we hadn't talked on MSN for a bit. I may have to pick it up when the price drops a bit. ^_^

Same here , all I need is a few pieces of the Master Assassin Armor and those fuckin feathers haha

Blur: 7.0
Mario Kart with good graphics and Need For Speed Underground vibe. Has 4 player split-screen so it´s great to play with friends.

Fifa South Africa: 9.0
My favourite soccer game of all time. Has all the great qualities of Fifa 10, plus a much improved and simplified interface, better graphics, coaches and cut-scenes. Finnaly easily and quick configurable controls. This is a bless, as half of my friends are used to PES control scheme and it was a pain to switch every match.

The Saboteur : 7.5/10 Gameplay was OK , pretty interesting story when you get into it
Red Faction Guerrilla : 8/10 Blowing up everything was awesome !

Mass effect: 9/10

Loved it great action rpg, the universe and story was very immersive with lots to do and great attention to detail, will be getting the sequel for sure.

Black Mirror II: 7/10

Thriller point & adventure with good story and fantastic looking graphics but not so interesting/challenging puzzles.

God of War
God of War II
Very very good! Adrenalinic, great graphics, over the top action.

Final Fantasy XII
Endless and strategically very varied. I choose to go to the ending but I could have gone on searching for a lot of side things for like EVER.

Resident Evil 4
THE BEST GAME in the series thus far, for me.

Gran Turismo 4
With the Driving force pro wheel it's rewarding and FUN

As you can see I have yet to buy a PS3. Maybe soon I'll purchase one.
But for now I have too many good games to play and still finding a lot of them very cheap in the used market.