Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

You've gotta get Okami Fabbio :worship: (it's very Zelda-like in terms of gameplay) And of course the MGS series as well, if you haven't already!

I didn't know this Okami, I will sure give it a shot, next time I'll go into a Gamestop.

I played MGS 2 (sons of whatever, the one with the blonde guy) and i loved it! I have a copy of SnakeEater but have yet to play it.
I heard also that MGS 4 is great and it's one of the reasons I'll buy a PS3 in the future.

I didn't know this Okami, I will sure give it a shot, next time I'll go into a Gamestop.

I played MGS 2 (sons of whatever, the one with the blonde guy) and i loved it! I have a copy of SnakeEater but have yet to play it.
I heard also that MGS 4 is great and it's one of the reasons I'll buy a PS3 in the future.

I heard there's a 2 hour cutscene in MGS4 :OMG:

Marvel ultimate Alliance 2 8.5/10
Definitely improved from the first game , better graphics , fun co-op

You think so? IMO it only has better graphics and powers, but lacks in everything else when compared to the first one. Had much more fun with the original, with all the crazy quests and bosses. You know, the whacky Arcade world, the nordic puzzles, Galactus battle, side missions, alternative endings, more alternative costumes, etc. These games are based on a formula that, although it is ideal for superhero squad games, is repetitive in its core, so all the variations that the first one had (even if whacky to the point of ridiculous) made the whole experience much more enjoyable and less repetitive. Anyway, they both still are some of the best games for local co-op of this generation.

You think so? IMO it only has better graphics and powers, but lacks in everything else when compared to the first one. Had much more fun with the original, with all the crazy quests and bosses. You know, the whacky Arcade world, the nordic puzzles, Galactus battle, side missions, alternative endings, more alternative costumes, etc. These games are based on a formula that, although it is ideal for superhero squad games, is repetitive in its core, so all the variations that the first one had (even if whacky to the point of ridiculous) made the whole experience much more enjoyable and less repetitive. Anyway, they both still are some of the best games for local co-op of this generation.

Yeah it's all a matter of opinion I suppose. I did really enjoy the original though , but I enjoyed this one more

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction - 8/10

More action oriented than the previous games in the series, but still cool storyline, cool game dynamics. It fails big time in multiplayer though, according to the reviews i read on the web.

old game but went through Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic again 9/10. Really excited about the new MMO the Old Republic, looks killer