Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

Had a good run with Rift.. but like always Im back to only playing WoW whenever I get the chance :/.

Oh and anyone played the Duke nukem demo ?.. was wondering if it shows potential to be a good game ?

Duke Nukem Forever. Been waiting very long for this one. Very nice oldschool feeling. Characters feel abit like Quake2 time animations in a next gen shell tho. Overall cool, shitty is you can only carry 2 weapons and its a checkpoint save system, no quicksave :(.

Duke Nukem Forever. Been waiting very long for this one. Very nice oldschool feeling. Characters feel abit like Quake2 time animations in a next gen shell tho. Overall cool, shitty is you can only carry 2 weapons and its a checkpoint save system, no quicksave :(.

Also played that a bit.
tbh im not impressed.. very uninspiring game that is only barely saved by the humor and duke nukem name.

The Christian bale joke was nice tho :D

Hey guys, figured this was a good place to post this. I just got my own video games/ entertainment website up and running. I started it as a blog a few months ago as a hobby but I've expanded it to its own site. I post new articles daily, and I'd like to know what you guys think of it so far. Thanks!

www.metalarcade.net

Hey guys, figured this was a good place to post this. I just got my own video games/ entertainment website up and running. I started it as a blog a few months ago as a hobby but I've expanded it to its own site. I post new articles daily, and I'd like to know what you guys think of it so far. Thanks!

www.metalarcade.net

Well after opening it I immediately got sucked into the article on gears of war not coming to playstation. I didn't even know that was a rumor. So looks like a good site to me, both in terms of layout and articles about things I didn't know about but now suddenly want to know more about.

Well after opening it I immediately got sucked into the article on gears of war not coming to playstation. I didn't even know that was a rumor. So looks like a good site to me, both in terms of layout and articles about things I didn't know about but now suddenly want to know more about.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. And yeah that rumor started around GDC, when Mike Capps, the President of Epic Games said he "would love to see the Gears Trilogy on Playstation". Then about a week later Cliffy B said it was never going to happen and started talking bullshit about how the DualShock sucks and whatnot, so apparently MS shoved more money up his ass after that rumor started. It's dumb for him to trash Playstation because his game Bulletstorm just came out for both systems, but whatever that guys a douche

Thanks man, I appreciate that. And yeah that rumor started around GDC, when Mike Capps, the President of Epic Games said he "would love to see the Gears Trilogy on Playstation". Then about a week later Cliffy B said it was never going to happen and started talking bullshit about how the DualShock sucks and whatnot, so apparently MS shoved more money up his ass after that rumor started. It's dumb for him to trash Playstation because his game Bulletstorm just came out for both systems, but whatever that guys a douche

Yeah, I got a 360 when Gears came out and played the shit out of that game for like a year and then sold the 360 and got a PS3. I'm a pretty big Killzone fan, but I do miss some gears of war now and again. And I think the dualshock is one of the better designed game controllers to be honest.

Yeah, I got a 360 when Gears came out and played the shit out of that game for like a year and then sold the 360 and got a PS3. I'm a pretty big Killzone fan, but I do miss some gears of war now and again. And I think the dualshock is one of the better designed game controllers to be honest.

I agree, I enjoy some Halo and Gears, but I just think its dumb for Cliffy B to trash Playstation when he takes Playstation gamers' money.

Dungeon siege 3 - 7/10

Im a big fan of hack and slash games or action rpgs which is the new hot title for these kind of games.
So im having fun killing and looting, but overall its a bit plain and sadly another victim of having to support both consoles and PCs.

The textures/graphics of the game is very muddy and seems kinda washed out no matter what settings you use.
The charecter/skill system is okay, but with no real depth.

Gonna finish this game and then most likely forget about it really soon and start looking forward to Diablo 3 instead :saint:

I picked up the Tron game for 18 bucks the other day on amazon, just got it today. I like it so far, I dug the movie a lot and it explains what went on between the original movie , the recent graphic novel Tron: Betrayal (which I have), and the Tron Legacy movie. Graphics are pretty good and the acting isn't bad either, for 18 bucks it's worth it.

I've started planning my first new pc build for a few years specifically to play BF:3.(my last one had a 6800gt in it!! :lol:)
It's kinda difficult, knowing that the new Kepler series cards from nvidia will be out just before it comes out though.... been on a seriously nerdy component catch up....

Red Faction: Guerilla (PC)
All you do is run around mars and fuck shit up. This rules so hard. I needed a game I can just get in and not think to hard about - this is PERFECT.

Duke Nukem Forever (xbox360)
My friend got this, exactly what I thought it was going to be. A pretty straightforward shooter with duke nukem shit. i am disappointed with the two weapon shit and there's not enough fucking ammo. but it's pretty much everything it should be

The Hunted (xbox360)
kinda typical co-op action game. seems hard as fuck

Mass effect 1 - 8/10

Awesome game, dont really know why I have not played it before since I love Bioware hehe.

Only thing that is pissing me off is how it saves before a tough battle, that means every time I die I have to wait for cut scenes and everything before being able to give it another go D:

I've been experimenting with OnLive (because I'm contemplating selling my home PC and just keep a laptop) and it's quite cool! Even though I'm still connecting to the US servers (they are going to open UK servers this Autumn), it still very playable and very high quality, I was very sceptic about this when it was announced, but it really does work well. If the interface gets a revamp, add more games, plus new games as soon as they come out, then I'm sold! If you guys have a good internet connection give it a try