Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nJTY5avDRk&feature=player_embedded

Really looking forward to this, old school franchise FTP = WIN.

More in depth PS2 videos for those interested.....
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/planetside-2/15161

Also what are you pc guys doing in terms of sound cards.........if you have a dedicated gaming pc.....

I played the living fuck out of the first tribes on an old pentium piece of shit and 56k. Loved it so much until Counter Strike came out.

didn't play the sequel(s), but might check this out as it's free to play. better be on Steam.

I just hope the Skyrim engine doesn't feel as sluggish as Oblivion did...

I only played the tribes demo and I was young as shit so I can't remember it all that well, but who can say no to a free game?

I've been experimenting with OnLive (because I'm contemplating selling my home PC and just keep a laptop) and it's quite cool! Even though I'm still connecting to the US servers (they are going to open UK servers this Autumn), it still very playable and very high quality, I was very sceptic about this when it was announced, but it really does work well. If the interface gets a revamp, add more games, plus new games as soon as they come out, then I'm sold! If you guys have a good internet connection give it a try

I've been thinking about getting OnLive, as I review games on my site, and I was thinking of doing the same thing (just getting a good laptop). I'm not sure how it works though- is it like Gamefly, where you can play as many games as you want as much as you want? or do you have to buy the games? If so, what happens if OnLive goes out of business?

Damn you Steam sales. Over the last week I bought STALKER Clear Sky, STALKER Call Of Pripyat, AC Brotherhood, The Witcher 2, Fallout: New Vegas and Dragon Age :D
I wish they had DIRT 3 discounted, would've grabbed that one for sure. Also I want Portal but I want to pay no more than 15€. And Dragon Age 2 *sigh*

haha, I know, I've bought like 100 friggin games in the last 6 months on Steam

Twitcher 2:

Great characters, stunning graphics, above average dialogue, tons of mature content, some boring quests, illusion of choice, bullshit skill system, bullshit combat (and therefore gameplay).

Alan Wake

It's okay, but the main part of the game - shooting ghosts and pointing them with a flashlight - is terrible.

Yeah, I kinda like how the story evolves in episodes, and the story is pretty interesting... But I've found the parts where you're not actually destroying spirits with guns and flashlights but rather just walking around and following the story more entertaining so far. I've been waiting for the gameplay to change, but I guess that isn't going to happen.

I guess it's just a lot different than I thought it would be. I'm probably going to finish it either way. At the moment I'm stuck trying to figure out how to work a bunch of construction site lights when there's a plethora of enemies coming at me...

The last game that i have played ahmm, I think that Battlefield bad company 2 multiplayer on steam, is AWESOME. You can chose 4 guys (Medic - Assault - Sniper - Engineer) and you have to play with your team. (Shit, what im talking about, stupids retards they never play as the team unless you play with your friends). Nice graphics, I recomend it guys

Im waiting for Battlefield 3 ahaha

The last game that i have played ahmm, I think that Battlefield bad company 2 multiplayer on steam, is AWESOME. You can chose 4 guys (Medic - Assault - Sniper - Engineer) and you have to play with your team. (Shit, what im talking about, stupids retards they never play as the team unless you play with your friends). Nice graphics, I recomend it guys

Im waiting for Battlefield 3 ahaha

Yeah I have that one too. It's true what you're saying about the multiplayer, very rarely I've been getting a sense of teamwork in it. People mostly just fuck around.

Yeah I have that one too. It's true what you're saying about the multiplayer, very rarely I've been getting a sense of teamwork in it. People mostly just fuck around.

Yes, helicopters, panzers, jeep's, very nice game. Some days ago I wanted to buy the extension, BC2 Vietnam, but I get realise that I dont have more money ahaha =(

Did you see? They dont know what teamwork is it... I have to play with Brasilians because im living in SouthAmerica, and I hate playing with brazilians, they are so fools ahaha

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition: 8.5
As usual, some stupid nerfs and some overpowered characters.

Bit. Trip. Runner: 6.0
Lovely game but very hard.

I have to play with Brasilians because im living in SouthAmerica, and I hate playing with brazilians, they are so fools ahaha

brxar.jpg

Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines: 9.7/10
(It´s 5 bucks on Steam until tomorrow: http://store.steampowered.com/app/2600/ )

205438-vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines___2__super.jpg

This game is at the very top on my list of games that deserve a remake. I remember playing this thing on release, and being obsessed for weeks. It has a lot of bugs and the action/gameplay is kinda bad, but the dialogues, atmosphere, quests, soundtrack and everything else is so damn perfect that it´s not hard to see why it´s one of the most beloved PC games ever. It´s a class on how to do a "mature game". The community made an unnoficial patch to correct all the bugs so, if you dig action RPGs or the "world of darkness" and haven´t played it yet, give it a go. I can´t recommend it enough, even after all these years.

(It´s 5 bucks on Steam until tomorrow: http://store.steampowered.com/app/2600/ )

This game is at the very top on my list of games that deserve a remake. I remember playing this thing on release, and being obsessed for weeks. It has a lot of bugs and the action/gameplay is kinda bad, but the dialogues, atmosphere, quests, soundtrack and everything else is so damn perfect that it´s not hard to see why it´s one of the most beloved PC games ever. It´s a class on how to do a "mature game". The community made an unnoficial patch to correct all the bugs so, if you dig action RPGs or the "world of darkness" and haven´t played it yet, give it a go. I can´t recommend it enough, even after all these years.
Yeah I agree, one of the best games ever made. Or.. at least one of the coolest with great atmosphere, story, wit, etc. It was a really buggy piece of sh*t when I first played it years ago but now with the community patches it's very solid. I am still pissed off about the fact there will probably never be a third (fourth, fifth..) game of this series. Every shitty ego shooter finds a publisher but this game doesn't make enough profit?
misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me.png

205438-vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines___2__super.jpg

I just bought two copies (one for a contest on my site), from the Youtube vids I saw it looks awesome!

CULT OF CAIN ETERNAL!

Remember kids, only the first Fallout, Arcanum, and Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines are real!

Has anyone bought "From Dust"? I just played the trial on xbox and it looks quite cool, but am not sure if the full game will offer much more, hence being a bit on the fence on buying it