Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

+2 I'm already so far into it (4th map) I had to chill so I dont finish it too fast and have shit all to play until Rage.

LOL is it THAT good ?

I heard something about bugs and glitches, unfinished game etc...

Has it's fair share of problems for sure...for instance, I was doing a side quest where you have to find a house and while looking I got mobbed and killed, then the game started me in the house I was looking for without having been there yet...things like that that are kind of stupid. The auto save will sometimes plant you far away from where you were even though you get the "checkpoint" save message. And the living bandit enemies will sometimes just stand there facing away from you until you start shooting or swing at them.

They've been posting messages on FB about more patches, lost count already lol.

Just played the demo for Space Marine, was cool.

I just think that the 40k universe would be best served by either an RPG or a first/3rd person battle game ala Star Wars: Battlefront.
Shit would be epic, especially given the scope of the universe and the extraordinary amount of units/vehicles they already have to draw upon.

Crysis 2 10/10

Jawdropping experience.

Awesome ideas.

Great story.

Good epic Hollywod action movie style music.

Unbelievable graphics.

Too short.

Few nongamebreaking but slightly annoying bugs.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PbphJ8KMjo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

It´s in my city : )
I´m not sure if they'll keep the awesome noir feel of the franchise, but Rockstar always deliver.

Restarted playing Darksiders, bought it and finished it already on my xbox when it released. Bought it today for PC, was like only 5 euro on steam. Couldnt resist. If you want it, be quick, only a few hours left on the promo. If you liked the Soulreaver games in the past, and like the new Spacemarine, this is something you.

Just downloaded Dead Island as a demo because apparently we don't do demos anymore. God I'm glad I didn't buy this game. It seems to be the initial dev's version, so I'm not sure if things are fixed.. but just everything is terrible. The animations are laughable, the voice acting is superb.. but really inconsistent (met a hysterical guy being attacked, saved him, he starts quivering and shaking and then boom he's fine, do I want to join him on a quest?), graphics are decent but the draw distance is atrocious and the shadows are awful, plus everyone is suffering from Oblivion bodies (50 year old women with 20 year old bodies). Loads of glitches everywhere. Are these things all fixed (I can't imagine the voice acting or anything getting fixed) in the recent updates - ie. is it worth my money?

Dead Island: 8/10

Had a lot of fun slashing up zombies with a mate all the way through the campaign. It's a bit buggy and repetitive but the core of the combat gameplay is so great you just keep going anyway.

Slight update on World of Tanks:
I'm about halfway through the tank tiers and the game is getting boring and frustrating. I don't pay for the premium stuff (i.e. use real money for the game) so I get experience and credits a lot slower and hence progress is sluggish. The matchmaking is a joke and I keep fighting tanks that are 3-5 tiers above mine. Most heavy tanks and the artilleries are super slow, while light and medium tanks can't even dent a heavy and they explode after 1 or 2 shots.

A little late to the party, but Deus Ex: HR. Holy fuuuuuuuuuuck.

9/10 - only loses a point because of the way it only really branches out in the very final scene. Following a single path then giving the player 4 choices at the end to decide the game ending is a little slack, and the endings themselves were not satisfying in regards to story resolution. Still, the most fun I've had in a game for a long, long time. Just want to play more.