Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

GTA 4 has Deicide, Sepultura, Cannibal Corpse, Terrorizer, Kreator, Bathory, Entombed, Celtic Frost and a shitload of HC. = >

Game is boring as fuck though :lol:

I thought it was kind of boring as well, but I recently saw some youtube videos about some 1st person mod that made me want to try it, seems kind of cool but I could not for the life of me find the correct files to get it working. Seemed pretty neat and had a different gameplay feel in first person.

GTA 4 has Deicide, Sepultura, Cannibal Corpse, Terrorizer, Kreator, Bathory, Entombed, Celtic Frost and a shitload of HC. = >

Game is boring as fuck though :lol:

You're talking about The Lost And Damned expansion right? That also has Max Cavelera DJing a metal station. They play At the Gates too

Do yourself a favor, and return Saints Row 1 or better yet just throw it in the trash and get yourself Saints Row 2. It is a shameless GTA clone but with insane amounts of customization and is a lot funnier than GTA in my opinion. It gets even better in co-op, and the metal station has Black Dahlia Murder, Mastodon, Chimaira and a few other well known metal bands :danceboy:

I bought the double pack for 23 bucks. Saints Row one is so fucking bad, it's easily a 1/10. I have not had time to pop in 2, but I have no plan to finish 1. What the fuck is the stupid havning to raise your rep before you can do missions? This was the biggest thing that made me go "game is shit."

What the fuck is the stupid havning to raise your rep before you can do missions? This was the biggest thing that made me go "game is shit."

The reason you have to raise your rep to do the main missions is to force you to fuck around/do some side missions. Here's a vid that illustrates how ridiculous this game can be, sorry to be a shameless fanboy but I fucking love SR2 :fu:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIBjHA_4f_Y&feature=related[/ame]

Gears of war 3.

Always loved the multiplayer in gears but hated how laggy it was, so the fact that it has dedicated servers makes this game totally kickass.

I hope other console games catch on with dedicated servers because it seems only pc gamers have this going for them atm.

anyways storyline and multiplayer considered, I'd give this a 9/10

I quite liked Saints Row 2. Besides the part involving monster trucks and kidnapped wives, the story was a pile of shit. However, for going berserker on the sandbox city, Saints Row 2 does a better job than GTA. Throwing people around, spamming RC bombs, insurance fraud, throwing shit at the buildings and going nuts with Katanas on motorcyles is hilarious. Also loved the vehicles handling... it´s unrealistic but way more fun than GTA 4.

Installing Rage atm...this thing has 3 DVDs! 21 GB's, pretty hefty chunk of a game. Dragon Age is the only other game I have that is bigger.

Can anyone recommend any milsim/tactical shooters?
Looking for recent games along the lines of Delta Force/Raven Shield/Joint Operations/old Ghost Recon..... Novalogic type games

Can anyone recommend any milsim/tactical shooters?
Looking for recent games along the lines of Delta Force/Raven Shield/Joint Operations/old Ghost Recon..... Novalogic type games

did you ever play SWAT 4? I loved that game.

For milsim, the ARMA series is what you want. I have Arma2, but haven't gotten into it.

^trackIR5 head tracking

Last edited by a moderator:
I uploaded the first 25 mins of RAGE PC to my YouTube if someone wants to see it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Acx4ZZGLs&feature=related[/ame]

There's three parts to it, you can watch it in full hd. By the way, in the second vid, go to around 7 minutes to see a wolfenstein 3d secret

Last edited by a moderator:
Just started playing Dead Island a few days ago. It's such a sweet fuckin game. It's taking over my life right now, anytime i try putting the controller down I tell myself "just kill a few more zombies". 6 hours later I'm still playing.