Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

Yeah and you can just load your save game and watch all the endings anyway, I'm used to games where you have to earn a specific ending, which really ups the replay value in most of those games. I started it over yesterday just to mess with a different way of doing things, until I get bored of it.

Almost finished Dead Island, boy does it get repetitive. The best map has to be the city map imo, although the beach is a close second. Just kind of gets to be boring remote jungle roads from there on. Maybe closer to the end it's more exciting.

Yeah and you can just load your save game and watch all the endings anyway, I'm used to games where you have to earn a specific ending, which really ups the replay value in most of those games. I started it over yesterday just to mess with a different way of doing things, until I get bored of it.

Same deal here, I went through on a stealthy play-through the first time (as per my usual approach to games if at all possible) - left plenty of corpses though, that's for sure. Might try the run-and-gun approach this time, see how much noise I can make :lol:

Probably not a ton of racing fans here but I just bought f1 2011 on steam and will give a review tomorrow! could be helpful to alot of you as it was released 2 days early in the us

I´m loving this free-to-play Steam thing.

Rusty Hearts
It´s a Steam free-to-play "beat´em´up" MMO.
Like all MMOs, it is repetitive and based on loot, but the beat'em'up gameplay is much more interesting than the regular "click to attack". It´s surprisingly well made, with great anime graphics and interesting design. Playing it with 3 friends with headsets gave me an arcade nostalgia feel.
If you dig those co-ops beat'em'ups from the past like Captain Commando, Streets Of Rage and D&D you should give this a try... it´s free!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/36630/?snr=1_200_200_Free+to+Play_201

CrimeCraft: Bleedout
Another quality free-to-play Steam game. It is a third person arena shooter with simple controls and mechanics. Only played a few rounds, but the gameplay reminded me of Gunz and Max Payne. I wish it was a FPS instead of third person. Good graphics and a very decent free game.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/38830/

A little late to the party, but Deus Ex: HR. Holy fuuuuuuuuuuck.

9/10 - only loses a point because of the way it only really branches out in the very final scene. Following a single path then giving the player 4 choices at the end to decide the game ending is a little slack, and the endings themselves were not satisfying in regards to story resolution. Still, the most fun I've had in a game for a long, long time. Just want to play more.

Love the hell out of this game myself. I just got past the fight with the dude in the muscle looking suit, where all the other dancing bodies are on display, so I think I'm close to beating it. Haven't had much time to play recently because I've had to do reviews for other games.

Whoa, I can't believe this thread is still going on. I started this in June 2010! Anyways, the last few games I've played were review copies sent to me for my site, and those were
Castlevania- Harmony of Despair 4/5
]

Alot of the dudes here seem to play vidja games haha...I love how they keep making the Castlevania series similar to Symphony of the Night. That one and the original Tenchu were my two favorite games in the late 90s.

Runes of Magic - buggy; WoW F2P rip-off. 5/10

Anyone else playing this?

Sometimes... not lately, because of the goldsellers crisis.

Deus Ex: HR - 9/10

Was 7.5/10 after i played about 1/4 of the game and got stuck because of a bug, but later on the game becomes much better.

Finally made my way through Zelda TP: 9/10 Very few zelda games I thought were lower than a 7 this wasn't one of them.

Alan Wake: Was looking for a 360 exclusive since I don't dig a lot of what they have (halo, gears, etc...) game is pretty good so far a tad repetitive but the story is good. Not as evil as Silent Hill but has the same feel.

Max Payne: Just re playing it now, still as good as I remembered it. I'll be starting 2 as soon as I'm done with this one. I give the Payne series an 8 since I can re play it and enjoy it again.

Saints Row 1: Terrible, shit is going back. They failed at making a GTA clone. 4/10
Saints Row 2: Don't know if I'm gonna bother due to how bad SR1 is.

Super Castlevania 4: Easily my favorite Castlevania I've played through it at least 8 times in my life so I'm giving it a 10/10.

Alot of the dudes here seem to play vidja games haha...I love how they keep making the Castlevania series similar to Symphony of the Night. That one and the original Tenchu were my two favorite games in the late 90s.

Yeah Symphony of the Night was awesome. I'm still waiting for them to make a new HD 2D Castlevania. If you love Castlevanias you might want to check out BloodRayne: Betrayal, it's heavily influenced by Castlevania. It's really, really hard though.

Saints Row 1: Terrible, shit is going back. They failed at making a GTA clone. 4/10
Saints Row 2: Don't know if I'm gonna bother due to how bad SR1 is.

Do yourself a favor, and return Saints Row 1 or better yet just throw it in the trash and get yourself Saints Row 2. It is a shameless GTA clone but with insane amounts of customization and is a lot funnier than GTA in my opinion. It gets even better in co-op, and the metal station has Black Dahlia Murder, Mastodon, Chimaira and a few other well known metal bands :danceboy:

GTA 4 has Deicide, Sepultura, Cannibal Corpse, Terrorizer, Kreator, Bathory, Entombed, Celtic Frost and a shitload of HC. = >

Game is boring as fuck though :lol: