Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

Anyone gotten around playing Zelda: Skyward Sword yet? I went through ten pages but not a single mention! I've been seriously thinking buying a Wii just for this game. Seems to score great reviews, but most Zeldas does that...

To remind you why:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, Mass Effect 3. More like Mess Effect 3.

Plot holes, absolutely atrocious voice acting, plot holes, game-breaking technical errors, and plot holes - not to mention probably one of the worst endings in video game history - but still a decent amount of fun to be had if you're a fan of mass effect.

6/10

Also, Mass Effect 3. More like Mess Effect 3.

Plot holes, absolutely atrocious voice acting, plot holes, game-breaking technical errors, and plot holes - not to mention probably one of the worst endings in video game history - but still a decent amount of fun to be had if you're a fan of mass effect.

6/10

Just finished this the other day. I loved ME2 and loved ME3 until the last 5 minutes. I'm keep hearing theories about how the ending is all Reaper indoctrination, and isn't really happening, but that sounds to me like fans trying to cope with their grief and grasping at straws.

I liked CoP up until the last part, which was pretty linear compared to the rest of it. still a fun game.

It's looking like Prey 2 is going to be cancelled. Bummed. Looked like it may have been a good one had it been finished.

Finished ME3 and I would give it a 7/10, seemed way shorter than ME2.

Got (Need for Speed) Shift 2: Unleashed for cheap. Fuck, this is fun.
shift-2-unleashed-need-for-speed-043.jpg

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

even though it's a DS adaptation, the controls fit the iphone perfectly. the gameplay is very unique (haven't really seen anything like it in any other game) and really fun. not to mention the actual storyline in this game is fantastic.

if you have a DS or iphone, i wholeheartedly recommend you this game. easily one of the very best on those platforms.

this was the second iphone adaptation of a DS game i've played so far, and it definitely goes to show how shit most 'mobile games' are. even if they're technically impressive, they usually lack a strong storyline that gets you hooked.

10/10

Batman: Arkham City 8/10
Really enjoyed it, and being able to play as Catwoman was nice (I much prefer the sneaky, agile characters in most games) but it was WAY too short and somehow there were less cool enemies / boss fights than in the first game.

LA Noire 8/10
Awesome game, cool concept and finally a game with enough playtime instead of 10 hours. But it got a little repeating in the end, and I had hoped for a little more stuff to do when not on missions like in GTA.