Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

LA NOIRE- 4.5/5

Probably one of the best games ive played in a few year. A different type of game with an awesome story, definitely keeps your attention

MANHUNT 2 - ps2
the controls totally suck and it seems to focus on guns rather than the brutal, nearly vomit-inducing executions of the first. manhunt 1 was an intense and sometimes disturbing experience; manhunt 2 is kind of like trying to pull a fish hook out of your dick.

haven't beat this yet, it's at gf's house so i'm pissing her off by playing it the whole time i'm there. i just want to complete it and get it out of my life.

Max Payne 3: Story mode got rifuckingdiculously repetitive. Online is meh due to the constant radar and what seems laggy connection. 6-7 out of 10. Overrated. Red Dead fucking storms it as Rockstar games go.

Ghost Recon Future Soldier: Rock solid. Story is kinda lame but the campaign is damn fun. Trying to do tactical challenges to unlock more shit. Havent tried Guerilla mode yet. Multiplayer is fun. Gotta play with a decent team though... cant run n gun rogue style or you'll get fucked immediately. Not at all like CoD games. 8.5 - 10. May go higher once I spend more time with it depending on Guerilla and if multi gets lame or laggy, we'll see.

MAX PAYNE 3 (PC) 10/10

well, it IS kind of repeating, you run and you kill hundreds of enemies,
then you push a button to open a door/gate etc. and then you run again and shoot enemies again...sounds boring but it isn't, THIS GAME IS LIKE PLAYING A FUCKING ACTION MOVIE!

the atmosphere is great, graphics are insane, story is really entertaining, the chaaracters are so real and the whole staging is incredibly well done, i even enjoey the soundtrack (kind of reminded me of scarface)

just max and it's sarcastic comments are worth the buy! :D

controls are a bit spongy sometimes but it's ok, stil a fucking 10!

I'm wayyyy late, but I've been pretty addicted to Dragon Age Origins. Took me a while to get used to the tactical combat, but I'm really digging it now. Playing this reminds me how lacking the characters and dialogue are in the Bethesda games.

ICARUS FOUND YOU!!!
_ICARUS FOUND YOU!!!
__ICARUS FOUND YOU!!!
___ICARUS FOUND YOU!!!
____ICARUS FOUND YOU!!!
_____ICARUS FOUND YOU!!!
______ICARUS FOUND YOU!!!
_______ICARUS FOUND YOU!!!
________ICARUS FOUND YOU!!!
________RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
_______RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
______RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
_____RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
____RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
___RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
__RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
_RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

i'll give you a cookie if you can guess which game it is i've been playing. ;)

Recently got back into Skyrim, getting ready for the Dawnguard DLC. Kind of forgot how fun the game is. Also been playing The Walking Dead (PS3) , much better than I thought it would be. Also MGS4, since it just got a trophy patch