Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

this is the most exciting kickstarter i've seen yet:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/wasteland-2

They raised 2,933,252, Fargo should better make an awesome game or he will be dead ha
I'll fly there and behead him in front of cameras lol
Besides all jokes Fargo is the man!!!
Not a big fan of the first wasteland even though is still considered a hell of a rpg and the first open world game (if I'm not wrong)
Not my cup of tea, I remember those years back in the 80's, I wasn't a fan of those kind of games. To me they weren't so funny as a lot of people claimed.
I think 90's rpgs were far superior IMHO

Got (Need for Speed) Shift 2: Unleashed for cheap. Fuck, this is fun.
shift-2-unleashed-need-for-speed-043.jpg

Just got this for free, with PlayStation Plus. Haven't played it yet though, they just gave us Shank 2 for free I just tried that out

/\ if it's anything like the one they made for the SNES back in the early 90's I'll get it. That latest shadowrun game looked terrible.

/ if it's anything like the one they made for the SNES back in the early 90's I'll get it. That latest shadowrun game looked terrible.

From their posts/developer blogs etc, they know exactly what they're doing. They even have one of the guys from the Xbox game apologizing for it lol. I think it's likely to play more like the Genesis game, but of course more modern and polished.

Kinda wonder how your angermanagement is during gaming? Battlefield 3 (multiplayer), is awesome but has cost me 2 keyboards, one mouse and a joystick :cool:

Kinda wonder how your angermanagement is during gaming? Battlefield 3 (multiplayer), is awesome but has cost me 2 keyboards, one mouse and a joystick :cool:

~24 years of gaming experience here and i can say that i am as cool as a rock when playing games.

One thing games taught me is to accept failures and defeats in my real and virtual life and learn from them.

Pick a game you like, set the difficulty to "insane", "impossible" or whatever max diffculty setting and watch yourself die and die and die and die (Left4Dead 2 bridge level for me - i die 95% of times if i don't use any dirty tricks, but i enjoy it anyway).

This crash course will make you much cooler about it.

(Left4Dead 2 bridge level for me - i die 95% of times if i don't use any dirty tricks, but i enjoy it anyway).

Haha I had to play that level like 15 times with my friends before we beat it, but I never got angry playing that game with friends, it's always fun and hilarious