Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

Mirrors edge - 7/10
Great concept, damn good looking game.. awkward combat
Haha yes, I also finished it last week and it has a cool concept and gameplay if you left out the combat system because that was horrible. DICE said they are interested in doing Mirrors Edge 2 someday, looking forward to it.

Mirrors Edge: 8/10
Portal 2: 9/10 (singleplayer only because I didn't have the time for coop yet)

Duke nukem forever: 8/10
great game despite all the assholes thinking has old school gameplay, actually it may have that old school feel but it's so fucking funny compared to all the gabrage floating around where you just shooot and nothing else.
I can't wait for serious sam: "Serious Sam 3: BFE is a glorious throwback to the golden age of first-person shooters where men were men, cover was for amateurs "
I may fix this with: "Serious Sam 3: BFE is a glorious throwback to the golden age of first-person shooters where men were men, cover was for pussies"

Fuck you pussies lol ;)

Limbo- 9/10 Great puzzle platformer with some of the best game design I've seen in quite some time. Beautiful game. I just wish there were more levels.

Braid- Not rating it yet, as I just started it last night, but this looks to be another great puzzle platformer.

Getting antsy as fuck for Skyrim.

Limbo- 9/10 Great puzzle platformer with some of the best game design I've seen in quite some time. Beautiful game. I just wish there were more levels.

played this through recently as well, loved it!!

i was sick home when i played it so i pretty much finished it in one sitting... it was kinda short too

also played Deus Ex: Human Revolution through recently.

it was great, not as good as its daddy but surprisingly good for a newer game none the less. i think they took the cheap route with the endings though, just talking and some random video clips put together. i would've wanted to see what actually happens, like in the original deus ex!

the endings were easy to watch through in the same game as you could just save your game in front of the computers and then just go through all of them. i'm sure many people did this and it was probably a conscious choice by the dev team as well, but it had a sense of lazyness to it as well - in the original you had to work a bit for the different endings, and personally, i found it a good thing.

at any rate, the game was fun, the story was good and although the environments weren't as large as i had hoped, it was still hell of a lot better than invisible war

8.5/10

Dead Space 2
I really liked the first one and this one was just as good, even though I didn't really like the environment at the start, but it worked. Very good presentation, and felt very solid.

Nation Red
Top down robotron style shooter where you blast the fuck out of zombies. got it for like $3 on steam and it's a fun no-brainer. can play online co-op as well.

Mass Effect 2
Feels like a less captivating/watered down version of Mass Effect. Not sure how far I am into it, but I don't even read dialogue anymore, repetitive as hell.

Space Marine - 7.5/10

It's good. It's fun, satisfyingly violent and even the dialogue is appropriately overacted/cheesy-in-a-slightly-Shakesperian-way, but it still just feels like it's missing that special 40k 'something'. Still, it's better than everything released around the tabletop franchise to this point.

RAGE 8/10
game was freaky, really great atmosphere!
the ending sucked thugh, i was like, WTF THAT'S IT!?

Battlefield 3 Single Player Campaign 8/10
felt like a bad modern warfare clone, still fun to play, general atmosphere was great, the graphics did a lot to this.

Stalker Call of Pripyat - fun game, the best of the series, too bad I can only play until entering Pripyat and the game crashes. uninstall. Skyrim you better not fuck up, because you'll be the last fucking PC game I guy before I get a ps3.

Stalker Call of Pripyat - fun game, the best of the series, too bad I can only play until entering Pripyat and the game crashes. uninstall. Skyrim you better not fuck up, because you'll be the last fucking PC game I guy before I get a ps3.

dammit, i got that too and decided to replay through the first one and it's taking me forever since i'm just exploring etc...

Terminus - Try installing the Call of Pripyat Complete mod. It doesn't change much gameplay just makes the graphics nicer and fixes a LOT of bugs. It will more than likely solve your issue.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-pripyat-complete

Unfortunately I tried this last night with the exact same ctd result. It's weird because the whole game is fine and dandy up until I go up the ladder to Pripyat, which is like 2/3 or farther into the game. Super frustrating.

I have the first two games and never had any issues with either one. I just bought Call of Juarez earlier, gonna see how that one fucks up lol. [shit luck with pc games]

Damn that sucks man, Pripyat is the most fun part of CoP for me. I read that you uninstalled the game so you might not be inclined to try this, but while playing SoC one of my saves corrupted and caused my game to crash similarly to yours, and I had to load up a previous save. Perhaps that would fix your issue?