Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

Deus Ex, one more time: 10/10.
1546080-33_2252777.gif

You won't get me this time, DE! I JUST uninstalled you not three weeks ago!

^ the story is really dumb indeed, would be almost a flawless game with a good story behind because the environment, the interaction, weapons e.t.c are fantastic.

BEYOND TWO SOULS
absolutely not what i had expected but i knew it was going to be different.
the story was pretty cool and the scenery is very well chosen, it was like wathcing a
really good movie, even if the number the game wanted me to kiss a guy WAS TOO DAMN HIGH!
also can't believe this was PS3, graphics are truly NEX GEN. it had a few annoying "spots" of course, still 10/10

COD: GHOSTS (story mode PC)
kinda strange at the beginning but it got better and better, at the end i actually enjoyed it. all in all it was fun so 8/10

BATTLEFIELD 4 (story mode PC)
i don't know why so many people hated it, i actually enjoed it very, the settings were nice and the graphics are stunning which leads to a very rich atmosphere.
a few spots were annoying though, i had to repeat those like 20 times to get pass them...9/10

BEYOND TWO SOULS
absolutely not what i had expected but i knew it was going to be different.
the story was pretty cool and the scenery is very well chosen, it was like wathcing a
really good movie, even if the number the game wanted me to kiss a guy WAS TOO DAMN HIGH!
also can't believe this was PS3, graphics are truly NEX GEN. it had a few annoying "spots" of course, still 10/10

If you liked that one, you should totally play the other Quantic Dream games as well if you haven't - Heavy Rain for PS3 and Indigo Prophecy (which is an older one)

I'm yet to play Beyond Two Souls but I really want to.

HEAVY RAIN was absolutely awesome, unfortunately i didn't had the chance to play the other one, muse see if i can find it on steam :)

I recommend it! To be honest, the story isn't as coherent as in Heavy Rain, but it's still a great one and at least to me, packed with atmosphere. It was also the first game of this cinematic storytelling style I had ever seen, doubt there was anything like it back then.

I'm not sure if it's available on Steam, but it's at least available on GOG.com

I recommend it! To be honest, the story isn't as coherent as in Heavy Rain, but it's still a great one and at least to me, packed with atmosphere. It was also the first game of this cinematic storytelling style I had ever seen, doubt there was anything like it back then.

I'm not sure if it's available on Steam, but it's at least available on GOG.com

the first half of the game is pretty awesome but the end get so weird it almost destroyed the atmosphere of the story for me.

didnt knew its also called indigo prophecy. i know the game as fahrenheit.

^ the story is really dumb indeed, would be almost a flawless game with a good story behind because the environment, the interaction, weapons e.t.c are fantastic.

Totally agree. It's borderline racist as well, with the "American frat boy has to save the island full of poor brown people who can't do it themselves" trope. Thought the Citra storyline would help, but no, that turned out to make it even worse.

Yeah, I had a ton of fun with Far Cry 3, one of the best open world games I've played IMO, and fortunately I had read enough reviews to know the story was gonna suck, so if anything I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't suck quite as much as I expected :lol:

Just beat The Last of Us, and I'd say 8.5/10 - yes the writing and acting were really good, but the story and gameplay took WAY too long to get interesting IMO (I wasn't really hooked until meeting Henry and Sam near the end of the Pittsburgh chapter, which according to the game was when I was at freakin' 51% completion), and I found the combat somewhat tedious at times. Amazing production values from Naughty Dog as always though!

hahaha weird, i've been playing this pretty hard this past month or so. it's kinda fun but can be a huge time suck.

It is a time sucker, for sure. It's those damn alerts!!! But leveling up takes sooooo long.

I'm pushing 300 hours of play time into this one.

300 hours. Of my life. That's like 12 days of my life. Playing a video game. :erk:

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)

really short, more like an advanced tech demo, but for 30€ it's OK! ;)
the gameplay itself was pretty nice so far, it took me quite a few restarts to get it done stealthy.
graphics are insane!

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 6/10 good graphics and gameplay but very very boring with annoying enemies. Kinda weaker version of god of war. Not good enough for me, it was deleted after a couple hours of playing.

Watchmen: The End Is Nigh 6/10 not great and not bad at all. A bit too repetitive, even for a beat´em up style.

The Elder Scrolls Online - 8/10

I used to be a pretty hardcore World of Warcraft player back in the day, but left after the content started
getting repetitive, and the mechanics became outdated (around 2009). Ever since, I've been searching for
something to fill the hole this left behind (and I've tried countless MMOs... literally countless). ESO might
finally be the one. I played beta and early access and just did my first dungeon run tonight. Its got a little
bit of polishing left on it but I haven't had this much fun in an MMO (or even a multi-player game) since my
WOW days. I can foresee a lot of my time getting eaten by it in the near future. :Smug: