Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

Zelda Ocarina of Time :

If any of you have not played this classic one, seriously, go get it on an emulator, it's freaking awesome. I hadn't played it in a decade, and it just doesn't get old. It's one of the best videogames ever. I give it a pure 10/10

Portal 1 :

Really fun. I felt weird not having played this one. I was at a friends and after playing 2/3 hours of Amnesia (fuck we were so scared) we took a break and played Portal. I finished it in 3 hours, so I found it too short. In fact, the whole training part is longer than the rest of the game. The final boss is the shitties in the history of videogames, even if it was really fun. I love the humour in this game. Good 8/10, I just hope portal 2 is longer and is harder. I don't like too complicated or hard games but this was really too easy, I haven't been stuck more than 10mn in a place.

But I was really amazed at the whole concept. When I understood you could see through the portals, as well as being shot through them or stuff like that, I was really impressed.

I'm in the process of finishing amnesia with friends, we're having fun "let's be scared" night parties with this game, me being in control of the game, and fuck, sometimes, you shit in your pants like teenage girls :lol: and in the end your realize it took you 15mn to do something you could have done in 1mn :lol:
For now, I think it's one of the best games in this style I've played in ages. You feel literally envelopped by the ambiance, they've done a good job on this game. I'll post when I finish it in a few days/weeks.

Zelda Ocarina of Time :

If any of you have not played this classic one, seriously, go get it on an emulator, it's freaking awesome. I hadn't played it in a decade, and it just doesn't get old. It's one of the best videogames ever. I give it a pure 10/10

I second that wholeheartedly, I was actually replaying that recently on the Project 64 emulator. Amazing game, I remember getting it for Christmas is '98, I played that game nonstop.

Killzone 3 - 10/10

The game is fantastic, dialogs are well made, one of the best entertaining games that I recently played.

I'm in the process of finishing amnesia with friends, we're having fun "let's be scared" night parties with this game, me being in control of the game, and fuck, sometimes, you shit in your pants like teenage girls :lol: and in the end your realize it took you 15mn to do something you could have done in 1mn :lol:

+1
It´s hilarious. I´m in the beggining of Amnesia, but I remember finishing Condemned 1 that way, and when I replayed it (already knowing what would be in each room) I blasted through the game like Charles Bronson :lol: