Recabinet 2.0 Modern and Vintage - May 21

the clips are dual tracked with 2 IRs blended or 2 guitars with one IR and 2 guitars with the other IR (quad tracked)?

May 21st seems so far away :loco:. I've never used any convolution reverbs till now, but I just picked up Tl Space, and I'm really looking forward to running my Pod Farm through the ReCabinet IRs.

Wonderful ! I've recently bought the first one. I just thought for this price I couldn't not buy it. And now it comes again, still so cheap.

With pending Slates Drummers new version (SX or LX can't remember), the end of the month seems soo far !

Can't wait too… On the previous ones phase was reversed, is it corrected ? I can't use Recabinet IRs with other IR in the Axe-Fx

Thanks! The phase issue has been resolved, and we will quietly be issuing a 1.06 update for the 1.0 library that will fix it in those IRs as well.

How much differens would you say the API makes from the Universal Audio preamp?

A very big difference. API is a standard for guitar recordings for a reason. :cool:

So is it advisable, with RVMKIII, to not use a power-amp with these impulses, since they've already been through one....???

This was covered in a thread here a couple of months ago. Basically, find what sounds good for you. Many people have gotten great sounds with or without the power amp simulation in Revalver Mk III + Recabinet. Experiment and find what you like!

Hi there, I bought today your software, I see it's only impulses and not a plugin, I use them through boogex and works great.
Will we have free upgrade to version 2?

Hi there, I bought today your software, I see it's only impulses and not a plugin, I use them through boogex and works great.
Will we have free upgrade to version 2?

Thanks!

Yes, you will get a free upgrade to Recabinet Modern 2.0. You will also be able to purchase Recabinet Vintage 2.0 for the discounted price of $20 USD.

I'm most definitely buying this as soon as I get my home studio ready.

Kazrog, do you happen to remember what settings you had on the E530 when you recorded that KSE-ish clip? sounds awesome btw.

Yup, it's on my list to buy as well

*edit, might have missed something, but if I buy 2.0, can I also get 1.0 for free ? I'd like to have the 8x10 impusle for bass

I'm most definitely buying this as soon as I get my home studio ready.

Kazrog, do you happen to remember what settings you had on the E530 when you recorded that KSE-ish clip? sounds awesome btw.

I'm out of town right now, but when I get back I will snap a photo of my e530 and post it. I haven't changed the settings since I posted that clip. :cool:

@_@ Sound's amazing!!!! It would be awesome solution for me, who live in a flat (I HATE MY NEIGHBORS!!! THEIR EARS ARE FUCKING SENSITIVE AND FINE!!! ~X( +_+) Will you release some demo files like what you did with Version 1? I really want to try it myself.