Recent Purchases

Well, my mat is too big to fit on my record player when its closed..... Which it always is when its not in use soo..... The mat meant nothing to me. :lol: Better just get both :p

I'd be quick, they'll be nearly sold out by now... The blue one is so sexy!

I know yeah man, I did plan on buying a copy as soon as it was released... but my life turned into liquid shit around that time and I just forgot about it. I need one though... I think I'll order the green, SOON.

DO IT NAOW.

Did the numbers sell in the order they were made? In other words, would the second person to order get number two? The third get number three? If so then the blue/purple is gonna be gone because I got number 196.

I bought Sonic Adventure and Final Fantasy 9 off the PSN Store with the $20 PSN card my mom gave me.

All of it is gone - we needed such things to power through the weekend of recording frustration we had haha. Now I have nine cigarettes left and I'm very hungry :(

Also, because I was so stoned I didn't quite realise how difficult it'd be to take a shit when I got home, thus I strained too hard and gave myself a hemmroid :lol:

Avengers Academy #5
Klaws of the Panther #1
Shadowland : Spider-Man #1
SHIELD #4
Thor : For Asgard #3
Uncanny X-Force #1
Young Allies #5

Evile redux, arrived today, Nevermore the obsidian conspiracy.. bought it on a whim from hmv for 16 quid or so.. 10 off amazon or something /cry, municipal waste maasssive aggresive fanbox aaaand morbid angel altars of madness t-shirt which also came today and im wearing it =]

Just got a big metal flight case to keep my records in, seeing as I've bought some lovely thrash vinyl lately and I want to keep it in decent condition:
lp100silver_thumb100.jpg

Holds 100 records. Put all my Iron Maiden records in it in chronological order.

It's full. Gonna have to get another one for the thrash now :lol: