Recent Purchases

I got some comic books in the mail, and Dead Rising 2 just shipped, hopefully it'll be here tomorrow...

HOPEFULLY my next purchase will be a copy of Bolt Thrower's "Honour Valour Pride" since I haven't been able to find a cheap cpy on CD recently. Play have it for a tenner, win.

On top of that, boioze, smokes, food, guitar strings/leads, train tickets

Dead Rising 2 got here today. It owns. Big time. :D

I'm thinking I should buy "The Dark Saga" vinyl because Amazon doesn't have many left....

Yeah I had a great time last time I was there... really nice place, beatiful city, friendly people and they really love Iron Maiden! Looking forward to it :)

I went there to see Hypocrisy! might be one of the best gigs i have been to...everything was awesome! the people,the bars,the venue the band played at..a small venue and little people but still...i had a blast!!

This is somewhat pre-emptive, but I've just agreed to buy an acquaintance's Peavey Valveking 100 watt head. To top it off, I found out that they have a specially designed attenuator to go with them. probably not as good as a hot plate, but for $15 I don't have much to loose.

Halo Reach
Metal Gear Solid 4 (FINALLY AFTER YEARS OF WANTING IT!!)
This is England blu ray
10 Iron Maiden vhs
Iron Maiden- Virus cd
Iron Maiden- The angel and the gambler cd
Iron Maiden - Run to the hills book (an old edition)
Evile- Enter the Grave (Japanese) cd
Evile- Infected Nations (Japanese) cd
Evile- Infected Nations redux and my parasite tshirt

METAL GEAR!

Make sure you stay the fuck away from the internet if you want to avoid spoilers!

Also, just bought :

Avengers Prime #3
Captain America : Patriot #2
Heroic Age : One Month to Live #5
Namor : The First Mutant #2
X-Men Legacy #240

Iced Earth - The Dark Saga (Vinyl)

Yo, Keenan, which version of the Black Future LP did you get? Blue/purple or green?

I can't decide... I want the blue/purple LP but I want the logo mat :lol: