Recent Purchases

Amazon has never heard of Grinder's 'Dead End' album, which is a shame as it's superbeastingawesome. I got it on ebay fairly cheap, but was confused that amazon had never even heard of it...

Amazon is weird - they have some ridiculously obscure stuff like Coven (Washington) and Victims of Internal Decay, but they don't have anything from other bands that if anything are probably more well known. Insanity. And frustrating.

For God's sake Keenan, buy the albums on my list that you don't have! http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Best-Beasting-Thrash/lm/R1TDXXAHXA35JQ/ref=cm_lmt_srch_f_1_rsrsrs0

I've been telling the world about them for ages! Look how many of them you already like! I'm going to leave the room for ten minutes and if you haven't ordered Heresy by Paradox by the time I get back then there'll be a serious slapping in order! :lol:

Seriously, order it. You will love it.

Ah man, I remember reading that list around the time I joined here. I've got like half of that list now. :D

I already have Heresy, and love that album!

Amazon has some for like $33. I'll check it out, as I get payed tomorrow. :p

EDIT : Oh, shit yes. After hearing three songs, that album is MINE. Tomorrow. :lol:

Lots of comic books

The Walking Dead Book 6

Coroner - RIP
Vendetta - Brain Damage

Those two cds cost me damn close to $70. :bah:
They'll be worth it though. :p

well, i remember a post by you this week that you bought a certain cd from someone that wasn't an official one or something.
or was that another cd?